Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Anime Artsist Would You Wanna Draw Like!!!!

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Which Anime Artsist Would You Wanna Draw Like!!!!

So if you had a choice of being able to draw like any Anime artist out there who's style of drawing would you choose and why or simply put which Anime show would you love to draw for ?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Akira toriyama, he had a different style.

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i guess he is one of the greats who really defied all the expectations and came up with his owm completly new style of drawing.

Hey does he have any other titles that he has made other than Dbz?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dunno, but he was the art designer of the Dragon Quest series.

Newbie jakian may be famous one day jakian may be famous one day jakian's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to draw like Hanaru, or like Amano, but I really want to have my own style.

Newbie Tomato may be famous one day Tomato may be famous one day Tomato's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personaly wish I could draw like David Mack who worked on Dare Devil and Kabuki, so it's not manga, so what? I love the detail and the intense feeling in his art. To anwser the second part of the question, if I could draw for any anime show it would be ... my own if the comic that I'm currently writing got animated. Note my comic is in the pre production stage of development so don't ask about it. Just wait untill I start releasing it to the web this summer. ;P

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    me like the Clamp galls i realy like their style...... i've a long way to go yet!

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also wanna draw just like CLAMP

---------------------------------
    +++

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast