Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: anime babes Good or Bad?

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There's an ep of a recent anime called Genshiken that dealt with the topic of anime girls and whether they mess up your ability to be involved w/ real girls. I think you guys would find it interesting. (I'm pretty sure Genshiken is still being fansubbed, you should be able to Google it)

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    According to some research, males age 7 and above prefer the face of a 17 year old female to other ages. So as long as you are liking women, both fake and real, who look within a few years of that age, you probably aren't being anything but normal.

If you are talking about purely a factor of whether it is "ok" to be into women who aren't real, the fantasy of being with some random celebrity isn't anymore "real" than the fantasy of being with an anime girl, but one is accepted by society where the other isn't. Heck, I know I like certain anime girls for more than just their looks, and I consider that better than just pure lust for some celebrity whose personality I know nothing about.

To sum up my thoughts, unless anime girls are somehow preventing you from having a healthy relationship with someone, I don't see anything really wrong with it. Of course, as a lover of anime girls myself, I'm not exactly qualified to judge. Maybe you should try a non-anime forum...you pretty much know what everyone around here is going to say.
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Mar 08, 2005 at 07:32 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    So as long as you are liking women, both fake and real, who look within a few years of that age, you probably aren't being anything but normal.
    I guess I'm skrewed??

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I guess I was sort of assuming you were into anime girls somewhere between the age of 14-18. What age are you talking about?
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Mar 08, 2005 at 09:07 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    I guess I was sort of assuming you were into anime girls somewhere between the age of 14-18. What age are you talking about?
    I wouldnt say im into them. Real women are better. All Anime chicks can be hawt thought.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 08, 2005 at 09:18 PM.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Drawing anime girls younger than their actual age I think stems from the whole "Lolita Complex" that seems to be en-trenched into the Japanese "otaku" scene.
    I'm pretty sure most of you know what Lolita.... or Lolicon is so I spare the explaination, but examples would be stuff like the Card Captor Sakura doujinshi out there.

And besides, anime character design... especially for "cute girls" it dripping with cuteness and innocence. And to most, cuteness and innocence is more often seen in youth.... in children and young teenages. Hence why most "cute anime girls" seem to be around 13 or 14 when their actual age is alot older.

I hope that somewhat made sense O_o

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think you should feel bad. You're not the only one that thinks like that.lol I'll probably be 40 and still think anime chicks are hot.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    well *whoo* Thanks guys Feel so much better.....but I was thinking sumting yesterday does watching anime make you more atrracted to asian girls? I mean ive watched anime since i was like 5 and all my life all I wanteds was a cute asian girl. anyone else like that?
    Server_Ghost

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast