Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: anime babes Good or Bad?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Drawing anime girls younger than their actual age I think stems from the whole "Lolita Complex" that seems to be en-trenched into the Japanese "otaku" scene.
    I'm pretty sure most of you know what Lolita.... or Lolicon is so I spare the explaination, but examples would be stuff like the Card Captor Sakura doujinshi out there.

And besides, anime character design... especially for "cute girls" it dripping with cuteness and innocence. And to most, cuteness and innocence is more often seen in youth.... in children and young teenages. Hence why most "cute anime girls" seem to be around 13 or 14 when their actual age is alot older.

I hope that somewhat made sense O_o
    I think thats partially true. Another reason their drawn small is because asian women and girls are naturally small in size in real life.

I don't think you should feel bad. You're not the only one that thinks like that.lol I'll probably be 40 and still think anime chicks are hot.
    Me too!!! I have only 5 years and ill be that person....lol
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 09, 2005 at 12:47 PM.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Server_ghost
    well *whoo* Thanks guys Feel so much better.....but I was thinking sumting yesterday does watching anime make you more atrracted to asian girls? I mean ive watched anime since i was like 5 and all my life all I wanteds was a cute asian girl. anyone else like that?

I never really thought alot of them looked asian...
    I still like the fan service though...

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    They're good. Plain and simple.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime babes are alright with me.....but if ALL you like is anime babes.....then your in some trouble.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Nope... you're normal.

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I don't find nothing wrong with it. Their just images , so dont worry. Now if you only like anime babeS we may have a problem!! Im old, and still love to look at the anime babes. Thats as far as I go, I prefer women close to my age . Heck I even watch hentai...oh yeah!!

Also some just look young. Its just the way their drawn. Ai yori aoshi is 18, but looks 14.

Hentai.... YAY!!! HENTAI!!! ^.^

Oh yes and now I answer right? No, there is nothing wrong with hot naked guys, and sweet innocent sexy girls going at it or getting raped, gangbanged, ect.

NOPE, naked anime chicks are good.... you're normal.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    Hentai.... YAY!!! HENTAI!!! ^.^

Oh yes and now I answer right? No, there is nothing wrong with hot naked guys, and sweet innocent sexy girls going at it or getting raped, gangbanged, ect.

NOPE, naked anime chicks are good.... you're normal.
    Some hentai's good, but I don't like the rape, incest, or ones with tenticals in them. I like the ones that revolve around a love story. And yes naked anime chicks are good , very good.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 10, 2005 at 11:14 AM.

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Sweet thanks guys well all except slothrop lol jk , ya now Since weve got that out of the way I got another question What exactly is it that makes anime girls sooo attractive (other than the Obvious lol) ( . )( . )
    Server_Ghost

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks
    non its not wrong to be attracted to the HOT ANIME BABES, as lon gas you dont like thwm as if there were real.
    It's in man's nature to be attracted to them, because they're soooo cute
    in case your in still in doubt go to pbxanime.com and take the test of the anime babes addiction or somethin like that....

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast