Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: anime babes Good or Bad?

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    As Zero Enna said, so long as they don't replace real women then it's not that much of an issue, as a member of the male sex i know some of the drive that guys can started going googly eyed over anything that wears a skirt whether it be anime or real.

On the topic of Hentai.. well frankly i don't care all too much about it, i've seen some and will watch it occaisonally, again, no substitute for the real thing. Just another genre of anime, but they do come up with so many creative and kinky things those perverts -lol-

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If anime is anywhere near the reality, I definetly find the Japanese definition of what is feminine interesting. America seems to encourage women to act a little too masculine or off the mark if you ask me. For example, if I watch an American show about a teenage girl I'll see her defying dad so she can go party. If I watch an anime, I'll see someone like Lacus Clyne (stereotypical kind, pure angel anime girl) from Gundam SEED. That's a big difference. I'm sure I just offended some of you female american readers who happen to read this post, but oh well. Just read the sig
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Mar 10, 2005 at 09:49 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    If anime is anywhere near the reality, I definetly find the Japanese definition of what is feminine interesting. America seems to encourage women to act a little too masculine or off the mark if you ask me. For example, if I watch an American show about a teenage girl I'll see her defying dad so she can go party. If I watch an anime, I'll see someone like Lacus Clyne (stereotypical kind, pure angel anime girl) from Gundam SEED. That's a big difference. I'm sure I just offended some of you female american readers who happen to read this post, but oh well. Just read the sig
    If anime were reality, then my world domination scheme would've already taken place by now and will have my own little army of mass produced Gundams and Orbital Frames and such. But that's a good point though, everyone thinks there a tough guy.. or gal in this case, it's all for show though, just to make themselves seem like that to others - just all self-centric and egotistical (not refering to the US chicks, just people in general) and it's become even more common with the females probally more so than males now! But 'anime babes' is all really how people would want there women to be portayed as people have there own tastes and i'm guessing that most guys would want to feel more in control, or something along those lines. Who knows, some guys may like a girls who can beat them up and fight there battles for them. As for 'innocent' girls, why does the word air-head come into mind all of a sudden!?

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath
    If anime were reality, then my world domination scheme would've already taken place by now and will have my own little army of mass produced Gundams and Orbital Frames and such. But that's a good point though, everyone thinks there a tough guy.. or gal in this case, it's all for show though, just to make themselves seem like that to others - just all self-centric and egotistical (not refering to the US chicks, just people in general) and it's become even more common with the females probally more so than males now! But 'anime babes' is all really how people would want there women to be portayed as people have there own tastes and i'm guessing that most guys would want to feel more in control, or something along those lines. Who knows, some guys may like a girls who can beat them up and fight there battles for them. As for 'innocent' girls, why does the word air-head come into mind all of a sudden!?
    Well I wasn't referring to anime reflecting the reality of the world, but the reality of Japanese cultural perception of women. And I see what you are saying with not everyone wanting the same qualities in females. I just think that America has gone a little too far in stamping out the old traditional definition of what is female. I personally find delicacy a very desirable trait in a woman. Heck, for all I know Japan goes too far or does nothing in encouraging said values. I've never been to Japan so I can only guess at what sort of things their culture values from the limited insight that anime provides us into Japanese thought. A nice balance where everyone could get what they want and be what they want, as far as this goes, would be nice.
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Mar 10, 2005 at 11:07 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    Well I wasn't referring to anime reflecting the reality of the world, but the reality of Japanese cultural perception of women. And I see what you are saying with not everyone wanting the same qualities in females. I just think that America has gone a little too far in stamping out the old traditional definition of what is female. I personally find delicacy a very desirable trait in a woman. Heck, for all I know Japan goes too far or does nothing in encouraging said values. I've never been to Japan so I can only guess at what sort of things their culture values from the limited insight that anime provides us into Japanese thought. A nice balance where everyone could get what they want and be what they want, as far as this goes, would be nice.
    That's all those anti-feminists for you, i don't even want to think about them! I havn't been to Japan myself either but i do know a few people there and most Asian girls are almost like the anime girls (I lived in Asia for 3 years so this comes partly from experience also) only amplified, if you know what i mean. In fact my girlfriend is partly Japanese also so she teaches me about some of the culture and i can use her as reference to base my opinions on. Although she could probally beat up some guys also -lol- well she does have a mix of both western and eastern personality traits even though she has no western blood in her! The 'anime people' have only exagerated how the females are, that's is there is to it

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just as long as you enjoy anime it shouldn't matter if the girls look good or not. Unless you are a perv just joking.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Turtle
    Just as long as you enjoy anime it shouldn't matter if the girls look good or not. Unless you are a perv just joking.
    Perv here!!

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face

well I dont feel like a perv but what is the most prefered anime girl the young ones who act inoocent or the older Bigger (if you know what I mean\) I prefer the yonmger ones so i feel Kinda perverted but the act so cute and that is so hot for me. Im 18 and my gf os 17 and she acts like the anime girls and act young and innocent and Im starting top feel preverted. Should I ?
    Server_Ghost

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast