Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: anime babes Good or Bad?

Newbie jordan5961 may be famous one day jordan5961 may be famous one day jordan5961's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess

I love lookin at anime girls, its like a brake from reality. I see nothen wrong with it as long as you remember theres better things in life.

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face

true true There are things better in life, But is it wrong to try and make things some what resemble anime, take my girlfriend for example she loves anime to and shes got the body *drool* is it wrong for me to get her to act more like an anim girl? She doesnt mind though she kinda likes what it does to me
    Server_Ghost

Newbie AnimeLuvr may be famous one day AnimeLuvr may be famous one day AnimeLuvr's Avatar
    Thanks
    anime babes r hot, but i don't like to say that in fromt of my friends

Newbie legato0666 may be famous one day legato0666 may be famous one day legato0666's Avatar
    Thanks
    anime is goood the people who dont think so can kiss our asses dont kiss our asses if your a guy if ur a girl u can kiss something else
    u know me???

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was wondering do females look at anime guys the same way as males look at anime girls? I'm sure some females looked at anime guys in the same fashion.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Newbie FF7_Fan_Cloud may be famous one day FF7_Fan_Cloud may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Nope i love anime chicks(some say i wathch to much henti but...)

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nothing wrong with it. In fact i love them all. They can be whatever you want.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    well hentai is cool and all but some of it is a lil nasty, tentacles and such. Me my self Ive been told I like anime babes way to much , but the people who tell me this dont even have girl freinds, and I have a nice anime loving girlfreind my self. But she wants me to stop looking at anime girls , but shes willing to dress like one and do stuff. so what should i do?
    Server_Ghost

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast