Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: anime babes Good or Bad?

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deidre_the_goddess
    im impresse to you, dark_glaive!!! you really to some research!!! i tyhink you should feel bed when you are freaking so obsessed!!!! ha!!!! good luck!!!!
    Wow, couldn't make any sense of that at all.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i were a girl i would say its bad, but im not a girl so its great.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ooh they're totally fine. But sometimes those girl-babes are exaggerated too much (gigantic boobs and having a 12 inch waist -.-) ... HOWEVER;

if SAITO from Rurouni Kenshin or JIN from Samurai Champloo were real, I'd drop dead and have nothing to say. Those two are the ultimate coolness.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    If i were a girl i would say its bad, but im not a girl so its great.
    So girls can't like the anime babes??

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    mna in my opinion, hentai is probably one of the best things on my computer, other that the anime episodes, and the games.......but i like hentai ALOT, and im glad that yall share my obsession. ohhh yeah, girls can too like hentai dont even begin to think that they cant, they'll kill you
    Last edited by GeNdO_IkArI; Apr 20, 2005 at 08:26 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8