Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime based Video Games

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    ill say fullmetal alchemist was a great game.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    That's probably because you like any crap that has an anime label on it. The FMA game sucked. There are only a small handful of great anime games.
    Last edited by KenX; Apr 10, 2005 at 10:30 PM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    . There are only a small handful of great anime games.
    Very very true. Most anime based games turn out so bad that you wouldn't even use the thing as a paper-weight.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    That's probably because you like any crap that has an anime label on it. The FMA game sucked. There are only a small handful of great anime games.
    The FMA fighter, Dream Carnival, wasn't too bad though, it kept me amused for a few days, but yeah that Action/rpg thingy was shit.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only anime-based games I have ever played are DragonballZ Budokai:1,2,3 and Sagas, and .hack(all 4 vol.). I have to say they are pretty good.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Dream Carnival, wasn't too bad though, it kept me amused for a few days
    I will go with you on that, but i won't go to the length of saying Dream Carnival was a great one though.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I say, I would say, my favorite anime-based games are : Nurse Witch Komugi, GITS: Stand Alone Complex, .hacl series (although it gets waayy too monatonas... and I haven't played FMA, but I love seeing my anime turned into a game, fun fun fun
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If you want to go old school, the Super Famicom had a great DBZ game called (and I'm sorry if I misspell it) "Super Saiyajin Densetsu", which was an RPG and went through the series up through the Freiza saga. Or, if you want to play a flying shoot-em-up game (in the same genre as Galaga or perhaps the fabled Zero Wing), I'd go with Area 88, I believe also for the Super Famicom, although it may have been released in the States.

Or, if you're not willing to buy a Famicom (or go underground and dl the roms), then the .hack games for PS2 were decent enough. I haven't played the FMA game(s?) yet, so I dunno whether to recommend it/them or not...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast