Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime character

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

anime character

who is your fav anime character? the last time i posted this one it got erased, so plz dont get this one erased!!!! tell me who, what show, and y u lyke them!!

edward elrick from full metal alchemist.1) he is hot...2) he is cool..he dont have 2 b tall 2 b the awsomist....3)me and him r a lyke...we both get picked on 4 bin short!!!!!!
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime character

ummm......I like Bankotsu 4rm Inuyasha 1) he is sexy 2) I love that evil smile 3) both of us are evil 4) we are both hated for being evil
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Red face anime character

Spam, anyway a kagome,mishasan and Sakura there like the sweetest but mishasan shes dorky.
    Last edited by Suzy; Sep 11, 2005 at 01:38 PM.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

mm kagome 1.i think she rockx 2.she has a crush on inuyasha.winry from full metal 1.shes fixe's ed 2.she is very clever.inuyasha 1.those ears 2.his sword rocks 3.i love the battles so full of rage

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

either Scar from FmA or Jo from Burst Angel
    I love my girlfriend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

@this thread. Locksville here i come.

Newbie Larcosus may be famous one day Larcosus may be famous one day Larcosus's Avatar
    Thanks

Tough decision. It would have to be Sorata Arisugawa - X or Sanosuke Sagara - Rurouni Kenshin. They are both really cool characters. And i also like Shikamaru from Naruto. He is always so laid back and calm.

Newbie BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7
    ummm......I like Bankotsu 4rm Inuyasha 1) he is sexy 2) I love that evil smile 3) both of us are evil 4) we are both hated for being evil
    ur not that evil just a little pest
    You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Create!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast