Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anime commonplace

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: anime commonplace

i know alot of die hard anime fans......they would watch anything that involves anime......i also know people who only watch dbz......i used to think dbz was the only good anime....but then i stumbled on to things like FMA and inuyasha...those really got me started.....
    anime is god...

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime commonplace

Yeah, some people i know love anime, thats all they ever think about... Sometimes though, it could get a little out of hand...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well over here the only well known anime was dbz. other than that not i lot of ppl that i know, know wat it is, i try to introduce to some of my friend and some like it and others hate it. anyway i never really like dbz i only starting watching anime when i stubbled across the anime bubblegum crisis and from that moment i've been adicted to anime. now all i have to find some book stores that sell manga (sigh)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aeneas Galis
    in the past year or so i have watced the popularization of anime in the U.S. when i first saw this happening i was quite pleased just thinking about all the anime discussions that soon arise. but i am now more disapointed because, although it enjoys more popularity now it seems that the number of true fans grows smaller by the day. it concerns me for am a true fan of this media and to hear those around continously speak about their love of it and yet they dont like any shows or moveis other dbz. and when i attempt to give some suggestion on other good titles they say to me that dbz is the only good anime that exists. i am not sure if this is happening around the world but from where i stand i can anime falling and dieing around me
    O_O WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

... -_- DBZ is dead. It ended years ago in Japan. And I ended it when it ended there.

o_o I was more of a fan of Dragon Ball anyways... it may have been more kiddie than DBZ, but I thought it was more adventurous and fun!

^_^ Anime isn't falling and dying around you...

;_; It's falling and dying around me, too!

All this talk about how cool anime is when love romances aren't romantic anymore! When action scenes are all about flash, darkness, gore, and explosions! When a comedy moment are just so misunderstood that it would make any old-school fan cry!

... -_-

... action scenes were better when there was more INTELLIGENCE IN IT.
    (only reason why DBZ was not so intelligent... was because it was it's own genre... but the newest of animes aren't intelligent as well)

Go ahead and name the intelligence in an action scene from your current favorite anime and I'll tell you why it's not that intelligent.

Action scenes were supposed to make you be surprised and cheer!

But no... now they're just.... "Oooh!" and "That's right!" and "You dead!"....

-_- ...whatever happened to "Oh...my... God..." and "O_O ..." and "BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" and "Wow! Really?" and "... that's how it's done." ? ...those days are gone...

Whatever happened to personality? It feels like bland is spreading like wildfire, and so is emo-ness!

-__- I'll stop before I get sad again.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    O_O WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

... -_- DBZ is dead. It ended years ago in Japan. And I ended it when it ended there.

o_o I was more of a fan of Dragon Ball anyways... it may have been more kiddie than DBZ, but I thought it was more adventurous and fun!

^_^ Anime isn't falling and dying around you...

;_; It's falling and dying around me, too!

All this talk about how cool anime is when love romances aren't romantic anymore! When action scenes are all about flash, darkness, gore, and explosions! When a comedy moment are just so misunderstood that it would make any old-school fan cry!

... -_-

... action scenes were better when there was more INTELLIGENCE IN IT.
    (only reason why DBZ was not so intelligent... was because it was it's own genre... but the newest of animes aren't intelligent as well)

Go ahead and name the intelligence in an action scene from your current favorite anime and I'll tell you why it's not that intelligent.

Action scenes were supposed to make you be surprised and cheer!

But no... now they're just.... "Oooh!" and "That's right!" and "You dead!"....

-_- ...whatever happened to "Oh...my... God..." and "O_O ..." and "BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" and "Wow! Really?" and "... that's how it's done." ? ...those days are gone...

Whatever happened to personality? It feels like bland is spreading like wildfire, and so is emo-ness!

-__- I'll stop before I get sad again.
    Stop watching cartoon network and buy some real animes. Theres lots of non-bland animes out there.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Stop watching cartoon network and buy some real animes. Theres lots of non-bland animes out there.
    >_> But I don't even have cartoon network!
    The current animes that are out are so bland to me!
    They're so...... copied from previous ones... -_- it makes me sad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2