Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Convention

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I woudlnt be suprised if there is a small one out there. Ive seen conventions (not actually gone to but know they existed, lol) in some of the weirdest places....places even less known/smaller/whatever then Jamaica with them. Or maybe you'll just have to wait till you can fly out to one O:

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    flying out sounds more like it. that is the sad and harsh reality. if i wanna experience a convo its definately not gonna happen by sitting @ home and waiting for one to happen in my country.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    what about any in dallas, tx?? I'm going to one on June 3...i think. but does any one know of any more...that affordable (for me)...like around $30 -$40 or less!!??
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kina_Takegami =^.^=
    what about any in dallas, tx?? I'm going to one on June 3...i think. but does any one know of any more...that affordable (for me)...like around $30 -$40 or less!!??
    well you can always go to the one you want to go but buy your ticket during the pre registration period, they seem to provide cheaper tickets then

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    problem is...i'm pretty busy in June...i was hoping to find one going on in July...
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    like pyoro-pyoro said for prices. Pre-Registration is when you want to get tickets. For me i usually buy the tickets for the next year at the con. for example, at the last AX, i pre-registered for THIS year's AX, a year in advance, lol. WAY cheaper. The MOST EXPENSIVE time to buy tickets is AT the con.

As for cons out there, i dunno, i know Cali is about the only place with like one a month, but i know theres more then one in texas, at LEAST another one, lol.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is another Con in anaheim this memorial day weekend, not as big as AX but it looks interesting... Pacific Media Expo...

http://www.pacificmediaexpo.com/pmx/archive-main.html

As always my main plan is AX not this one, but who knows I may drop in to check it out...

Thanks
    I never go to this one, its not an ANIME convention, its just well...Pacific Media. And theres way more then just Japanese Anime there, so ive yet to go to it. I tend to only like cons where Japanese Anime (i put japanese cuz it could be chinese or korean or something) is the main focus.

But i do hear good things about PME so yeah, you may want to check it out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast