Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime conventions

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime conventions

so heres the thing.....i know loads of people on here go to anime conventions, i mean this is an anime community right?
    Anyway i havnt ever been to one and i really wanna go but i have no idea how to find stuff like where and when they are...i know loads of people that go to them but they only go on a spur of the moment kinda thing and i never find out til afterwards and whenever i ask them how they found out about it, its always from a freind of a freind of someone else.....
    so anyway does anyone here know any sites or whatever to find out any info about this sorta thing?

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hrm....well anime cons usually occur annually. So if you find about it one year, it'll still be around the next.

Look up "Anime con <insert your town/state/province/country/whatever here>" i'm sure that will turn up something.

this looks very promising for Europe http://www.anime-cons.com/events/calendar.shtml/105
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know how you feel whenever i want to go i always forget to
    check the net and when i get my mag the nearest one has already past. but the gut above pretty much wrapped it up for you.
    A good one i like (the only one ive gone to) is BAAF- Big Apple Anime Festival. it was really for my first one.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think that there are many in england, i know my bro went to a megatokyo meeting, but i'm guessing that most of them will be in or near london, i guess you just have to look, if you want i'm sure we could organise to meet at one and then when you get there you might find someone you know, of course you could start an AO one, but i don't know how many brits are on this site.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's going to be an Anime Convention in Winnipeg Manitoba this summer (August 12th, 13th, and 14th) called Ai-Kon at the Winnipeg Convention Center.

Its the largest Anime Convention in Manitoba.

http://www.ai-kon.org

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, anyone know if there's any conventions near virginia?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Yes anime conventions. A place where thousands of fans gather....Some bigger than small conventions
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^'s Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, Ninrev....I'm sure that was very helpful.....

if any of you are in the east/central Colorado area, NDK is coming up this fall.

"What is with that big ass sword?!"-Renji, Bleach
    "oooo em jeee!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast