Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime is cool, but some of the people who like it aren't.

Newbie nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime is cool, but some of the people who like it aren't.

Okay, first off i know that some of you know what i'm talking about already, because some of you know someone who lives in anime-land and can't diferentiate between fact and fiction. (most of the time they play Dungeons and Dragons religiously). I have affectionatly dub these people as the "Super Glavins", in honor of Professor Frink from The Simpsons. Now don't get me wrong, not all Otakus are like this. My question to you is: Do you agree with the old syaing "Anime is cool, but some fo the people who like it aren't" for the reason above?

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

Re: Anime is cool, but some of the people who like it aren't.

um yeah.......sum otakus r majorly obsessed......live there..........n there own lil world.......others r n it bc it apeals 2 them....others(lyk me)find anime completely awsum but drawn the line @ fatfully watchin the nu episodes on adult swin.....*look @ tv*........inyuashas on*puts on inyuasha dog ears drool*

J/K im not obsessed i swear
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

when im conducting survey regarding my topic anime to those teenager.. some of them said that anime is just a fiction and anime cannot help them in real life
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Newbie Ness may be famous one day Ness may be famous one day Ness's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends who like anime don't see to dream about there little imaginary world. They just read/watch it for fun although I heard that some get really absorbed into it to the point where its weird. I like anime and I never even heard of dungeons and dragons.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... i used to be like that... and then i got a life...

it's the same way with shonen-ai... girls are only into it cuz they're lonley and can't get it themselves...

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

im deffently hooked on the anime drug i can never get enough and i probly related to a anime once a day and alyways at least once a day think about anime as im sure everyone here does.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha....One time my sister was over her friends house...and this 16 year old kid that was locked in his room was so messed up (from not coming out for months at a time) Would get mad if his gameboy was takin away...and when he was mad...He would try to "Power up" and his face would turn all red and ...Hell I think he was saiyan or SUMTHIN.....

Krazzy/Wierd/Sad/ and yet a little funny.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy's Avatar
    an even more vast and superior place than Zui Quan
    Thanks

but the thing that seperates anime from normal cartoons is that it has the power to get u into the storyline, it gets u into depth with the characters personality and the storyline thats why i like anime.

your question is - Do you agree with the old syaing "Anime is cool, but some fo the people who like it aren't"

well u "like it" dont u? thats why ur on this website, does that mean u arnt cool???

is it really an old saying coz i've never heard of it before

oh and no matter wat u talk about like u cood ask "skaeboarding/popcorn etc. is cool, but some fo the people who like it aren't" etc, etc.

no matter wat ur talking about there will be ppl who are "uncool"
    ~withering away in your love~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast