Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime Couples!!!!!

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Kaoru and Kenshin. [Rurouni Kenshin] (They have something like a 'hidden love' and it's so cuuuute that Kaoru always wishes that Kenshin will notice her feelings, when Kenshin obviously does! And how Kenshin always thinks of her at the brink of death and will fight TO PROTECT THE ONE HE LOVES!! :] )

2. Mizuho and Kusanagi Kei [Please Teacher!] (Their love story is so touching. How Kei can sacrifice their love just to help his friend to overcome the same disease that he has. It totally made me cry and to see their yearning for each other. It's the first Anime that has touched me so completely.)

3. Ranma and Akane [Ranma 1/2] (Even though Ranma changes into a girl when touched by water, Akane still accepts him and secretly likes him even though she's always seen to be scolding him or storming off in anger. They have a really cute and sweet relationship.)

Hehehe. I love romance-y Anime. It's soooo cute. :]

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Joey and mai, you just have to see them its sooo cute, seeing joey become red.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmmm... I think the cutest couple Naru+Kietaro, Sakura+Naruto, and Kagome+Inu Yasha
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've narrowed it down to three. Inuyasha and Kagome (obviosly), Kaoru and Kenshin, and how could I have forgotten about Miroku and Sango. After all of her loss, she needs to be loved, and even though Miroku has quite his letcherous ways, he truly does care for Sango.
    By the way: is ANYONE gonna back me up on the Inuyasha and Kagome couple???

Newbie DollFace may be famous one day DollFace may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i like Miaka+Tamahome, Aya+Touya, Sakura+Syaoran and Momo+Kiley

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    Kira and Lacus from Gundam SEED. I like both of them seperately a lot, they work well together, and in Gundam SEED Destiny Kira has flat out said he is back in his Gundam because of threats to Lacus' life. That's rare in anime.
    i like them, cagali and athrun , and Shinn and Stellar from Gundam SEED destiny
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vash & Meril {TRIGUN}
    WolfWood & Milly {TRIGUN}
    "VASH"

"Only those who are loved can ever be free"

ALK 2005

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kietaro and Naru! they're just so cute!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast