Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Crushes

Newbie penny123424 may be famous one day penny123424 may be famous one day penny123424's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Crushes

Post all your anime crushes!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Crushes

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The last 'Crushes' list was closed because it degenerated into a thread of list postings. If you want this thread to stay alive, not only are you going to post the names of your 'Crushes', your going to have to describe WHY their your 'Crushes' (when compared to all the other possible choices out there... grumble grumble grumble)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie wolfhumanexperiment may be famous one day wolfhumanexperiment may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Re: Anime Crushes

i like inuyasha because he is kinda cute but i like how reacts to stuff too. . But i need help with something . i havent had internet in almost a year and i forgot how to get an avatar. can you help me?
    Last edited by wolfhumanexperiment; Aug 23, 2005 at 07:51 AM. Reason: messed up

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all the girls on sailor moon. They are freaking hot. And also I like Dark Magician Girl from yugioh. She is hot too plus she can fight pretty well. I have a thing for girls who can fight.

Newbie awai11486 may be famous one day awai11486 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would definatley have to go with Itachi of Naruto. Evil in all the right ways for all the right reasons.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I have a thing for girls who can fight.
    I guess there is a possibility that you might like half the girls from Love Hina.

Anyways the crushes I have are:
    1.) Shinobu Maehara from Love Hina because she has all the qualities of a perfect girl such as she is very cute, nice, great house-wife(I'm not sexist), and she's so innocent.
    2.) Kaworu Nagisa from Neon Genesis Evangelion because he is so freakin' hot, so calm and relaxed, nice, and he's an angel(but I'm not sure if I can consider that a good thing, or bad thing).

Maybe's are:
    1.) Urumi Kanzaki from GTO because she is pretty, smart, so evil, and is funny at times, but way too evil for a complete crush.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

The only anime crush I have is on the one girl in Full Metal Panic, who hangs out with pigtails and Kanamei. The girl with the curly hair. She's cute.

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

my anime crush will have to be yuna from maburaho she is so cute and sweet but she is so clutsy just cause she always gets made and cause so much trouble but i guess she has to stand out if she wants a guy that the whole schol of girls want him to bad for her

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast