Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime. Do You Ever Think It Will Die Out?

Newbie Animecrowe may be famous one day Animecrowe may be famous one day Animecrowe's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as people want to watch anime, it will be there.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    AS LOng as Japan does not piss off EVERY country with WEAPONS OF MASS DESRUCTION anime will live on!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, i believe anime will last for a long time. Seeing in order to get rid of it... japan would have to disappear...
    Plus anime is just now becoming really popular in the US, so i don't think it will beleaving for a long time to come.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It better not die out!
    what else will i waste my life with?

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I can see it losing its popularity amongst Americans and foreigners, but the Japanese will keep on making it just like we keep making cartoons. So all of us anime lovers are safe.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    Hmmm.. Yeah, I guess I know what you're talking about, but don't you think the next generation would take interest in it too? Maybe even more than us?
    Maybe. It depends how far ahead you consider the next generation. I think like most things anime will eventually lose its popularity, something else will take its place for awhile, and then it'll probably raise up again later on down the road.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my time as an Anime fan which extends back to my one digit years is that Anime will live forever as long as more is made. I mean if you have a fear of Anime losing it's touch than write, direct, and basically oversee the creation of your own anime. I have written the beginings of about 7 of my own 4 of these are a continual story with creatures very similar to those in movies like D Bloodlust or the fist of the north star series. Some even bear an uncannie resemblence to creatures in the Book The Silmarrillion

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    well "no" anime will continue beside i was looking at this magazine "called" NEWTYPE or anime newtype magazine eny-way they show alot and tons of anime release from "TV" show to "DVD" so i'll say anime will continue, AND take a look of this magazine if you seen it or hear it go and check-it-out

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast