Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anime. Do You Ever Think It Will Die Out?

Newbie darkangel1210 may be famous one day darkangel1210 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    As long as there are people like me around anime will continue to thrive.
    Knowledge is power - Sir Francis Bacon

(1) Don’t run, if you can walk.

(2) Don’t walk, if you can stand.

(3) Don’t stand, if you can sit.

(4) Don’t sit, if you can lie down.

(5) Don’t stay awake, if you can take a nap.

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think it will ever die out. But I think that there will be times when the market is saturated with it and times when there aren't a ton of series and movies coming out.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course not. That's like asking whether movies would cease to exist or something of the like.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Don't really think. Cause the best thing are made to last forever. Just look METALICA. They are old, but they rock again and again and again.
    Coming soon.........

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it wil last, but it will have moments where people will forget it, but then another generation will pick up un it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch
    Ok So how much of a difference in your life would it have made if anmie didnt exisist. Would your Life be Completly different or would some of you still watch tv and cartoons and would any of you who want to be artists still wanna be one?
    **long gasp** my life would be EXTREMELY different......i would live under a rock until some kind of anime came out, but we mustn't speak of such things ANIME WILL NEVER DIE OUT in my opinion and if anime did die out a HUGE part of this forum would die out and our adminisrators would NEVER want that!!!!
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    there is a possibility that it could die out. and to me it would be a big deal. but like our easy lives in elementary school...all good things must one day come to an end. but it probably won't happen for at least 50 yrs. if anime does die out. it would so BITE! i would be very upset. but why dwell on what could come to pass...we should be dwelling on the present right now...
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kina_Takegami =^.^=
    there is a possibility that it could die out. and to me it would be a big deal. but like our easy lives in elementary school...all good things must one day come to an end. but it probably won't happen for at least 50 yrs. if anime does die out. it would so BITE! i would be very upset. but why dwell on what could come to pass...we should be dwelling on the present right now...
    well, we aren't sure if that will happen. lol

PS: nice sig of yours kina. lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast