Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime dreams...

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Anime dreams...

Have any of you dreamt that you were a certain character from an anime series and that you actually took part in that story that your character was from???

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime dreams...

I actually have dreamt about it 2 weeks ago. I am Saito Hajime and this was certain becoz my left hand drew the sword. I look around and the surround is from when he was in the Shinsengumi.

I look up and I see him, Battousai. I speak to my compatriots to leave him to me.
    I take up the Gatotsu Stance and decide to attack to my left. If u ever seen that flashback u should know that we nvr got to see the end of that battle.

But I dreamt that the end was both of us are equally skilled. Matching sword for sword. Then as I take up the stance, he readies to strike. We both make the final move at the same time. Our swords broke, cutting each other and rendering them useless.

I look at it and back up to him and said, "Hpmh, I suppose that we will have to finish this battle." Battousai replies, "I look forward to ending your life Saito Hajime. Wolf of Mibu"

Then I wake up and yes I remember it. I got up and wrote down everything I remembered

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not quite an anime character... But it's one of my most memoerable dreams to date:

I had a dream that I was Yuna from FFX... It was really wierd... I could see all the characters... And we even got in random battles... it was all first person view. I could see the summons first hand, and the monsters attacking. it was crazy.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, now that would be fun and weird at the same time XD

I never had a dream that I could remember and that was about being an anime character, but I wouldn't mind it happening as long as it remains fun and cool :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Anime dreams...

I remember when I was intrigue with DBZ and couldn't get enough. I would find myself daydreaming in class that I would blast out of the room due to a fight. I would end up bringing down the school because of the action. LOL

Well, that was about 10 years ago. To tell you the truth, I wish that I could have those types of dreams again. I remembered when I use to enjoy daydreaming now I don't have time.

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anime dreams...

Woa, thats so cool!
    Here's mine. I just drempt it last night, believe it or not..

I'm Hurano Sakura. Naruto, Kakashi sensei, Shikamaru and Azuma sensei and I were all searching all over still for Sasuke-kun. He was still missing along with Orochimaru.
    I remember we crossed over this gigantic lake that seemed to be shimmering in the bright morning sunlight. We had to use our chakra to run across the water.
    I remember I saw Sasuke-kun across the lake, and he flashed that Sasuke-smile of his... . I remember Kakashi-sensei stopped me from running to him cuz it was really Orochimaru using an illusionary technique.
    Azuma sensei and Kakashi sensei fought Orochimaru's men, while Naruto, Shikamaru and I looked for Sasuke-kun.
    I found him, and he stepped out to face us all, looking just like his brother, Itachi.
    I ran to him, begging him to come home, but he refused. Naruto and Shikamaru fought him, and at the last second, I got upset and threw a kunai towards Sasuke-kun's heart. It would be better if he were gone instead of killing people under Orochimaru's power.
    He caught it and I got knocked out somehow. The next thing I knew I woke up with Sasuke-kun standing over me. We weren't in the same place as everyone else, but Naruto and the others weren't there. It was dark, and cold. I sat up to see Sasuke turn around with a rare smile on his face. He said that since I couldn't stand to be separated from him, I could join Orochimaru so we could be together.
    Before I could reply, Itachi and the Seven Shinobi came and threatened to kill us if we joined Orochimaru, whom they came to assasinate.

Then I woke up.

Talk about intense huh?

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559's Avatar
    Thanks

a while back i had a dream that i was Chad From Bleach. and that i was kicking some serious but which is kinda out of character for him. well except for recent circumstances.lol.
    why is anime addicting? it just is!!!!!!

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Miyazaki
    Woa, thats so cool!
    Here's mine. I just drempt it last night, believe it or not..

I'm Hurano Sakura. Naruto, Kakashi sensei, Shikamaru and Azuma sensei and I were all searching all over still for Sasuke-kun. He was still missing along with Orochimaru.
    I remember we crossed over this gigantic lake that seemed to be shimmering in the bright morning sunlight. We had to use our chakra to run across the water.
    I remember I saw Sasuke-kun across the lake, and he flashed that Sasuke-smile of his... . I remember Kakashi-sensei stopped me from running to him cuz it was really Orochimaru using an illusionary technique.
    Azuma sensei and Kakashi sensei fought Orochimaru's men, while Naruto, Shikamaru and I looked for Sasuke-kun.
    I found him, and he stepped out to face us all, looking just like his brother, Itachi.
    I ran to him, begging him to come home, but he refused. Naruto and Shikamaru fought him, and at the last second, I got upset and threw a kunai towards Sasuke-kun's heart. It would be better if he were gone instead of killing people under Orochimaru's power.
    He caught it and I got knocked out somehow. The next thing I knew I woke up with Sasuke-kun standing over me. We weren't in the same place as everyone else, but Naruto and the others weren't there. It was dark, and cold. I sat up to see Sasuke turn around with a rare smile on his face. He said that since I couldn't stand to be separated from him, I could join Orochimaru so we could be together.
    Before I could reply, Itachi and the Seven Shinobi came and threatened to kill us if we joined Orochimaru, whom they came to assasinate.

Then I woke up.

Talk about intense huh?
    Yes that is intense and coming from the detail it must have felt real the whole time. Those are just the best dreams.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast