Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime DVD Box

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Anime DVD Box

OK. I've got this question for some time, So I'll break the ice and ask it.

I'm actually Buying DVD from several show. Like GITS SAC, Fullmetal Panic, ...

I don't really buy coffret with all the season, but prefer to buy them one by one. IS there a way to buy or make myself the big box contening all DVD box. For not having them lonelly or risking to lost them in the big world called, MY HOUSE.

If you have link for them or having Idea to make them myself, I'll be please to hear them.

Thankfully,
    Coming soon.........

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I built a Box, a mysterious ghost takes them so I lock them up (my roomate, she leaves them all over the house) I built a 6 by 1 foot box out of oak in the woodshop on campus and put down some pillow stuffing (you can get this at jo-annes) on the bottom and glued i along the sides, then I bought some red felt and power nailed it into the box. Viola! A poofy box! I put a lock on it and I havent lost a DVD yet! Hope that helps!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    That's a great Idea, but what I had in mind was more like a box set that will hold all the DVD from the same Serie. Like the 8 DVD from FMP in a collectioner box set. See what I'm talking about.

Edit: I just found the real name fot what I am seeking, It is called ''empty artbox''
    Last edited by Ectoruss; May 07, 2005 at 04:13 AM.
    Coming soon.........

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never seen a company selling empty artboxes, their business is actually getting you to buy the DVD and to sell you the artbox at the same time. Maybe you could try ebay or something like that...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ye i agree try ebay, or make ur own.
    I myself Made a 5 foot plexi-glass shelf with a door and lock. took alot of money but worth keeping the dust off my precious anime.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The thing is, when empty Art Boxes are offered by a publisher, their usually limited edition release. I know that last year, I picked up a by direct order from ADV Films a empty Excel Saga Art Box to stick my collection in, and I purchased a limited edition Bubble Gum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Art Box that was never sold retail, but these empty boxes are no longer being offered in their online catalog... Lately, to avoid this problem, I've been trying to pick up the first DVD with Art Box edition for the series I know I'm going to make a commitment of collecting...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The thing is, when empty Art Boxes are offered by a publisher, their usually limited edition release. I know that last year, I picked up a by direct order from ADV Films a empty Excel Saga Art Box to stick my collection in, and I purchased a limited edition Bubble Gum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Art Box that was never sold retail, but these empty boxes are no longer being offered in their online catalog... Lately, to avoid this problem, I've been trying to pick up the first DVD with Art Box edition for the series I know I'm going to make a commitment of collecting...
    This makes sense but what do you do in a case like FMA where the tin art box only holds at most 4 dvd cases?
    I am extremely jealous of that Bubble Gum Crisis art box. BTW

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGdawg
    This makes sense but what do you do in a case like FMA where the tin art box only holds at most 4 dvd cases?
    I am extremely jealous of that Bubble Gum Crisis art box. BTW
    With a popular series (such as FMA) you can bet there will be more Art Boxes, (and more Funimation $$$) will be coming out in the future. Bandai has been hinting that there might be a Art Box edition with the last DVD of 'Scrapped Princess'. The problem is with the less popular 'Third Tier' DVD releases. There will probably never be an official Art Box release for the 'Petite Princess Yucie' that I'm collecting, (As Magical Girl series never sell that well in the US market).
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast