Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime DVD Box

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Ectoruss that your best bet is going to be to buy the first DVD with the empty art box offered. They usually give you some incentive to do this; Wolf's Rain offered the series soundtrack (a masterpiece by Yoko Kanno) alnog with some other stuff, and they're usually reasonably priced. And from what I can tell, more and more companies are doing this to entice consumers to to continue buying the series.
    Other than that, I can only suggest that you make one yourself, using really thick cardboard. Not as big as the ones others have suggested; just one that will fit one series of dvds. Most series are 6-8 dvds long; you could always mesure one of the boxes at the store to get the size right. Good luck!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I know for sure. When I started to get the GITS SAC serie, I've started buying th collectionner edition. But each time I want to buy a new serie, I'm having double thinking. Is the box OK to hold all the DVD, Is this box a real art box or it is just A dvd with the T-Shirt...

KNow what I mean.

By the way. Do you guys know a web site that I should use to get info on DVD merchandise to buy. I dont really have info befor buying them...
    Coming soon.........

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    By the way. Do you guys know a web site that I should use to get info on DVD merchandise to buy. I dont really have info befor buying them...
    Anime Review sites (such as http://www.animeondvd.com) are usually current with the vast majority of Region 1 releases (including a breakdown on what's included with the Art Box editions). Also, the official company websites will usually include the description breakdowns of a release as well...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I think I should thanks you a lot for clearing my mind about this mazing thing.

ARIGATO mina-san!!!!!
    Coming soon.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2