Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: anime is evil...wtf???

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    No, this is something you cannot forget, when you forget this one an other idiot will come, and do the same thing, its just a stupid thing that can't be avoided by anime fans, believe me this will happen again, again and again.
    Agreed. the spreading of lie's accumulate's but their only lie's.d
    Though 'some' anime does contain Sexual content... that doesn't mean their all like that, or in any way does it mean that it is causing our youth to be more violent.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Agreed. the spreading of lie's accumulate's but their only lie's.d
    Though 'some' anime does contain Sexual content... that doesn't mean their all like that, or in any way does it mean that it is causing our youth to be more violent.
    It depends how you think, if you are going to let anime make you violent that means that you are stupid.

Newbie Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is disturbing....
    Death will come to us all. Are you ready?
    ~Doomsoldier~

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay. these people have OBVIOULSY NOT seen either anime. they are obviously writing this based on third (and even fourth) party information. it's probably some A##-wipe who gets a warm feelin below the waist to tick people off so royaly that they form a lynch mob to come after them with the intent to kill.

ignore it. nothing will come of it anyway. anyone who knows anything about anime (and there are surprizingly few poeple who have not had experiance with it at one point in their lives) will recognize this for a fraud.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why do I feel like I'm watching a giant game of "grapevine"?

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    What you have posted was originally a gag petition posted on petitiononline.com. That site is the single-greatest source of comedy anywhere in the Webiverse. This particular gag keeps on getting laughs because people like you crop up and take it seriously.

Heck, I start a petition to have NGE banned from North America.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    erie isn't it?

frankly it scares me that there are people that take stuff like this seriously.

now the witer only mentioned TWO anime, when we know there are THOUSANDS.

i'd be more inclined to listen to the dork who wrote the petition if they mentioned twenty or so animes from various genre's (tho you can ignore hentai. that stuff is just plain sick to begin with....). but i'd never agree.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    bit hash as well, jail people for possession of any anime??

that's going too far
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    tho you can ignore hentai. that stuff is just plain sick to begin with
    but it stops me from getting lonely. i really think people like this should be pointed in the direction of a large mincing machine.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast