Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime Expo 2005

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Expo 2005

For anyone who doesn't live in Southern California, Anime Expo, or AX 05, an anime con of GREAT proportion, will take place on July 1-4, and is going to be in the Anaheim Convention Center, pretty much right across the street from Disneyland. It costs 50 dollars to register for all 4 days, but is well worth the price ~ Cosplayers should be prepared as well, for there is a masquerade day, when all cosplayers join into one competition and fight for who has the best outfit. Additionally, those who have heard of Man Faye, may recieve the chance to meet him in person, as he has previously made timely appearances. Voice actors, including Steven Blum, and Johnny Bosch have been known to autograph fan manga. The link for the AX site is Anime Expo 05
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Apr 10, 2005 at 09:39 PM.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    hehe.. I can't wait, I'm still planning to go. Of course ~ I live quite a while aways from SoCal O_O... so ehhh, who knows, it's in July, and I know I don't wanna be around here.

(reserved for edit)
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to go but, i just can't

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went last year ~ It was a very different experience, as it was my first con ever *^_^*

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went last year...but I got in for free though. If you get a hotel around that area then you get a ticket for free.*Freakin Sweet!* I'm goin back to Cali so...
    I guess I'll see you guys.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's being held in so. Cal eh? Well you can pretty much count me in for that. Anaheim is only about 20 minutes across the freeway

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuHonji
    I went last year...but I got in for free though. If you get a hotel around that area then you get a ticket for free.*Freakin Sweet!*
    really ? damn.... I was just gonna sleep in the back of my boyfriends car, but then I wouldn't have a shower or anything to get ready for cosplay, etc. I guess that's the way to go ! Dude, that's awesome they give you the tickets ? Just for one person, or for whoever you take ? That would be awesome ~
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Anaheim is only about 20 minutes across the freeway
    You live that close ~ and you never have been To AX? You need to go this year for sure! It was actually my first con ever, I went last year to it. It was incredible.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast