Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Expo 2005

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Expo 2005

I know theres an "anime convention" general thread. But this ones specific for this years AX.

Basically just wondering if anyone else is going to it, if your cosplaying or not, and anything else relating to it. Its pretty soon (a couple months) so i thought it'd be a good time to make a thread about it.

So yeah.

For me, theres about 5 or 6 of us going together (luckily we live very close so we can just drive there instead of having to cram into a hotel room or pay for two or something) unlike usually when its just my bro and myself. Also, we cosplayed last year (us two) and this year all of us (except one) are going to cosplay as a group. We are gonna be Shinigami from Bleach (of course it just HAD to get more popular as AX got closer...so we wont be the only shinigami, but we'll be the best, lol.) but just random Shinigami, none of the main people.

And Maaya Sakamoto in concert, ah, cant wait I've loved her stuff since back when she only was doing Jpop stuff and no anime even and ive got pretty much all her cd's

The AMV contests have been getting pretty crappy yearly too....mainly because everyone who enters comes from AMV.org where....well noone can make good amv's anymore =/ So i probably wont be going to that, if i do it'll just be to the encore like last year.

Also, this year they are adding a 24 hour "manga library" and a few other things that will be constantly available...meaning you could literally never leave before there was like 2 hours or something, of absolutely nothing where everything was closed, lol.

Yeah, thats about it. Viva Ramune and various japanese food for 4 days straight!

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    uhh..... I think this thread is in the wrong section and there's already in AX 2005 in the Plush Room -_-

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    um

1. It deals with anime and manga, theres no convention section. You lose.

2. No Psuedo-modding, i got yelled at for it, you should too. Apparently its "a bannable offense" so i hope you get banned for annoying me.

3. Yes theres a thread but guess what, it was pretty old. And someone posted in there today and GOT YELLED AT FOR NECROPOSTING. You lose, AGAIN.

OK Last warning, CHECK THE DAMN DATE OF THE THREADS YOU POST ON... If you keep reviving old threads you will be gone...

Closed...
    See?

4. Im right, your wrong, dont post in this thread again unless its on topic.

Oh and it even got closed, dont post in my threads with something annoying and stupid again until you get your info straight.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

In case any one is interested, the most current set of Forum Rules are located here...
    http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=2312

And while were quoting Forum Rules...
    -Don't be an @$$hole. Flaming, excessive swearing, sexual posts, harrassment or generally hostile attitude will result in immediate banning. Just be respectful of others.

-Please do not argue with the moderators on-forum or send them hate-mail. If you think you've been treated unfairly, PM Cybergig1. Also your not a mod so dont "psuedo mod" in other words DO NOT correct the members. Its not your job.

-No Spamming up the forums

-Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread closure, warning, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account, permanant banning from AnimeOnline.
    Now back to our regularly schedualed thread topic...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    I dont get your point...but uh...ok

So yeah, is anyone here going. Actually i know theres some people going cuz of the other thread that got locked. So post here too about it! lol.

Geeze, they really need to update the main site, they have to have more then 3 guests by now not to mention they probably know almost everything they will be showing in the video rooms and yet not schedule :Thumbd:
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; May 15, 2005 at 12:42 AM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would like to go but i can't, is so far away.lol maybe next time.lol

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    I dont get your point...but uh...ok
    The point of Len's responce is: Don't be an @$$hole and don't flame members in this forum as you have your own rules violation recently... You don't have the right to tell other members where to post or to flame them. OK....

As for the thread, AX may be one of the biggest cons in the country but their website updates are really bad, I will attend for the third time and probably will be there the four days... Since I live like 10 minutes from the place, I would just probably walk to the convention center...

Thanks
    um.....i didnt be an "@$$hole', look at what the guy said to me. and IM the one being the jerk? Yeah right. He's spamming and just basically telling me im an idiot. How about someone yell at him instead of constantly telling me im in the wrong =/ And my supposed rules violation is bull, i havnt done anything. But whatever. Either way, just because im supposedly "bad" doesnt mean people can be "bad" in my thread and its ok because i was bad too. Thats not how it works, sorry. I have to yell at people because you guys dont enforce anything other then what you want to and WHEN you want to. Noone would have said anything to that guy, so i had to. Its just like with Raven Omega, he not only insulted me with plenty of vulgarity, he was completely flaming me. And O: it wasnt taken care of...but of course you notice that I was being a little mean. Geeze.

And yeah, their site almost always sucks until like the day before the con....which isnt helpful, lol. Not to mention their layout this year is really ..... ugly.
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; May 15, 2005 at 11:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast