Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime follow up

Newbie Berserk may be famous one day Berserk may be famous one day
    Thanks

anime follow up

Tell us what anime you ll like to see a follow up for.Me ,i got 2 ,its berserk and record of lodoss war .Especially berserk since it got so much potential for a sequel.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to know what will happen after DB Gt, i hope they make a following story and brand new actions.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyone heard of this anime, Da.Capo? Yeah, I would like to see a follow up of that. And 'Rave Master'- I love that show. :] Hmmm. And I would love to watch Saiyuki Gaiden. Even though its Manga, and not Anime. For some reason, I don't read Manga. :S

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk
    Tell us what anime you ll like to see a follow up for.Me ,i got 2 ,its berserk and record of lodoss war .Especially berserk since it got so much potential for a sequel.
    Actually, Lodoss War already has a follow up, (even though it was produced before the Lodoss War anime series...) 'The Legend of Crystania' series (Movie, followed by a 3 episode OVA series) is based on the novels that was the sequal to the original 'Lodoss War' books, and follows the fate of the people who fled the dark island to find their own land...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    I would like to know what will happen after DB Gt, i hope they make a following story and brand new actions.
    there was a follow up but im not really sure what happened to it.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to see a follow up to Elfen Lied. The ending was a wee bit open ended and I believe it has enough potenial for a sequel. It's still relativly new too... so there's a tiny bit of hope there.
    A little follow up to Haibane Renmei, maybe not a full series, but a little OVA would be nice. Again through, that's highly unlikely.
    And if Yoko Matsuishita ever gets off her ass and write more of the manga I would love to see Yami no Matsuei get a "proper" ending. The way the anime ended was way too up in the air, since the manga was up in the air as well at that stage (and still is)

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    there was a follow up but im not really sure what happened to it.

You mean DB AF, no thet wasn't a follow up some idiots made that up and posted on the internet, A lot of people believed it, even i did.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to see the follow up of Samurai Deeper KYO.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast