Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime friends

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime friends

I realize a while ago that none of my friends like anime, they know what anime is at most, and the ones that like it are just casual fans that won't buy anything anime related . How many of you actually have people to talk to about anime in person?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime friends

I have 4 firends who talk about anime. I have 2 other firends who don't like it but I tell them I like it.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

well, once i had a friend who hated anime but i talked with my friend and i told him that it like cartoons but better. ( the problem was it was in japansess) but i told buy a dvd and you will see.( you can chance it to english) now he likes anime

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I have friends that talk about anime, but there not like... in my clique, the people I mainly hang out with. Most of my friends don't even know I like anime. But my anime friends know ALOT about anime. But it's kinda uncomfortable when my anime friends and my other friends meet up.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it's like there's a big gap between anime fans and just casual viewers, but by know i've learn to never bring anime into the conversation because they either compared to "pokemon" stuff, or thinks that anime is all about hentai

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I love anime, but lots of my friends that I used to hang out with think my liking anime is stupid. They're all like, "aren't you a little old to be liking cartoons?" (*rolls eyes*)
    But second semester of this past school year I found a group of good people who also love anime just as much if not more than I do. I talked to a lot of them and now we're friends. I just had to go outside of the normal group of ppl I used to talk to to find other ppl who were more like me.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

There are many of my friends who know what Anime is, but they don't really appreciate it as much as I do. Yes and a lot of them judge anime as "cartoons". But well, I do have a certain number of people who totally enjoy it! Like a friend who is totally into gundam seed. these people are the best at understanding your craves for anime! :]

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

It's not unusual for a guy (or gal) to be alone in his pursuit of anime. For the longest time, I was the only one at work who could say that I liked anime, much less actually pronounce 'anime'. It's really just luck if you happen to befriend an anime fan, I think...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast