Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime in games

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry anime in games

thir are alot of anime games on the playstation but alot of them are not good.
    the games thet they make are just for popularity but not for quality the games dont look good or play . but some rear games do make it. like dbz budoki is an exsemple of a good game .
    but yu gi oh is a godd idea gone bad

BUt they should start to work on a good anime game like trigun for ps3

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime in games

Are you into RPG? If yes, have you tried hack. //Sign games? I'm willing to buy a PS2 just for those

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

yes . iv playid it , it is a grat anime game that show what anime games should be like

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

If you wanna play a game that mixes anime check out Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. It's a mecha game where you sometimes fight 100 enemies at a time, and all the cut scenes are in anime form.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

that game is sooooooo awwwsome and the theme for it is also amazing. its really too short though but its a great game non the less.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime games are pretty good
    I like .Hack//

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

.Hack// series is very good, i also like how they put .Hack//Liminality along with the games. But for a good "old school" anime gaming experience check out Megaman X4 for Playstation. The game isn't that long, and there aren't many cut scenes, but if you like challenging games (the ending is so hard after the years i've had it i STILL can't beat it... mabey i'm just losin my gaming skill... nah, impossible) then go for it. The music is great, although monotonous at times, and yes it get's annoying as well, but it's a good game nonetheless.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the Tekken series is great, but they only made the one movie from it as far as I know. They still are awesome games though .^_^.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast