Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime in games

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime in games

StarOcean: Untill The End of Time is good. I don't know if it classifies as anime, but It's still a great anime-ish game.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite video games based on an anime:

Hajime no Ippo PS2 boxing games: The first one came out in the US under the titled "Victorious Boxers". I usually don't like boxing games, except SNES Super Punch-Out!! (and, to a lesser extent, Punch Out for NES), but I found the PS2 boxing games to be very fun.

Hajime no Ippo GBA boxing game: Treasure (responsible for Gunstar Heroes, Guardian Heroes, Dynamite Headdy, and other quality titles) made this and its awesome. I actually like the GBA game better than the PS2 Ippo games.

One Piece Grand Battle 2: I'd probably like Grand Battle 3 if I had it, but I do own this import title on PS1, and I like it a lot. I wouldn't rate it up to par with some of my favorite games ever, but its pretty fun stuff.

I also enjoyed the Berserk Dreamcast game. I thought it stayed true to the manga, even though it had an all new storyline. The gameplay was decent, too. I haven't played the newer PS2 Berserk game, though.

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks

ya anime games are great like naruto and .hack// yeah there are the best

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime based games to get Ghost in the shell + innocence (2), disgaea the hour of darkness, phantom braves, hack signs and last of the lot that i have currently played is ace combat 5.

Hope that changes your mind a but i have yet to play shin megumi tensei : dark nocturnal (lucifers call UK edition) this title features dante from devil may cry and im eagerly awaiting for the new nippon ichi interactiv rpg to be released.Jan

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that the games talkes of symphonia and phantom brave have good anime in them
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

from what i've seen, most anime-influenced games are rpgs...the one's that aren't usually suck (like the Stand Alone Comples game, although the first gits game was pretty good)..the upcoming Inuyasha game looks pretty good so far, i hope the don't screw it up

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Some anime that have been turned into games have been made terribly wrong, example, the Inuyasha game is the best one that turned out bad. the .hack sign games were good also um the Full Metal Alchemist games
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

the inuyasha game is out already?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast