Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: anime harassment

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

anime harassment

i occaisionally get made fun of or (rarley, thank god) harrassed because i'm obssesed with anime...how do my fellow AO members handles this kinda thing when it happens to them?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime harassment

I tell them to go @*&# off!!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's a guy, I would fashionably beat him up and tell him to stop bothering me. If it was a girl, I wouldn't bother with her because I don't have the will to hurt the gender of females in any way.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think people would know that im a anime fan if i didn't tell them. Anime in my school and in my area is well known and accepted. I don't think people would come up to me and say shit about me.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

no one bothers me about my likeing of anime if they don't like anime most likely the only thing they would say is "whats that your drawing sailor moon" and i don't draw sailor moon so i would say no and continue drawing
    being a bunny is hard work

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

I get harassed all the time. My sisters make fun of my bishie 'obsession' and ask why do I have weird posters on my walls. Then they always complain how they look all girly. But, I say, you can't mess with Sesshomaru, or he'll mess you up! My eldest sister started calling 'Sasuke' 'Sasu-gay.' So, I glare at her. I mean come on, she's bigger and older than me!

Then at school, one girl is always like "you and your sailor moon books" when I read my manga. I usually say, no it's Furuba, or whatever I'm reading. She rolls her eyes, while I say, this is some good stuff!

Yeah, and if this post makes no sense, then it's because of lack of sleep....

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU LIKE!!!

DO NOT BE SO EASILY SWAYED!!!

WHEN THEY SHOUT AT YOU IN THE HALLS, KEEP WALKING!!! YOU ARE ONLY A LOSER IF YOU ACCEPT IT!!!

SO NEVER ACCEPT!!!

... O.O unless you're into that kinda thing...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

oh ho, no one known im an die cast anime fan, except people from anime forums, i dont even tell my friends, ''if anything i know them enough to say its cool, but behind me ssay what the heck is up with him(some from friends eh?, theyre good guys though)

around where i live i guess nobody really bashses other people about ;anime', like this one girl(a friend of my friend) she draws anime and some people knows she likes it, but know one bothers her, i laugh at her sometimes because she draws my friends and i as anime characters lol its hilarious.

people think when someone likes anime its always the generic aniem like pokemon or yu-gi-oh, they dont know about other types that rock, or other age grouped anime such as..GHOST IN THE SHELL!!hells yeah, and Bleach!.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast