Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anime harassment

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime harassment

ya they dont know shit and just think there childish cartoons!
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

People who Don't watch it Don't understand....Just like a prep makes fun of Goths...Or Vice Versa and Ect.

My sister just tells me she doesn'y understand anything about it...she tried to sit down and watch DBZ and she just couldn't get it...sad...but true...lmao.

There is Nothing to be ashamed of.
    If someone Harasses you....then Well at least you know your alive in this world..Cuz thats Just how people are.
    SOMEONE will ALWAYS pick on you for at least ONE thing you do that he/she doesn't. Whether its anime or not.

I don't really care if I get made fun of.
    Doesn't phase me.
    I just tell them thats there missing out.
    lmao...They just say "HAHA ON WHAT??!?!?!"
    hahahahahaha.......That is the part when I just Laugh-forgive-and Forget.

oOoOo and VERY true...they always assume Pokemon. And stuff likewise.
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Jan 08, 2006 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

people who make fun of you have often only seen stuff such as pokemon and havent seen the mature animes like cowboy bebop
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Banned Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku
    i occaisionally get made fun of or (rarley, thank god) harrassed because i'm obssesed with anime...how do my fellow AO members handles this kinda thing when it happens to them?
    Then do not admit to liking anime. Anime is nothing to be ashamed of, but damnit, it's not something you use to make a first impression with when meeting normal people

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats hasn't happend to me, but you shouldn't care. I mean you like it for yourself not to make you "cooler" And you don't even have to be obssed with anime, there are so many cool subjects out there, I'm not saying to stop liking anime, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be the ONLY thing you like and do.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celestialcharm
    I get harassed all the time. My sisters make fun of my bishie 'obsession' and ask why do I have weird posters on my walls. Then they always complain how they look all girly. But, I say, you can't mess with Sesshomaru, or he'll mess you up! My eldest sister started calling 'Sasuke' 'Sasu-gay.' So, I glare at her. I mean come on, she's bigger and older than me!

Then at school, one girl is always like "you and your sailor moon books" when I read my manga. I usually say, no it's Furuba, or whatever I'm reading. She rolls her eyes, while I say, this is some good stuff!

Yeah, and if this post makes no sense, then it's because of lack of sleep....
    Ya thats the same way with my sisters too, my older sister makes fun of me all the time about it, and my younger sister and her friends think i watch baby shows because i was watching Sailor Moon in front of them

And then at school, its mostly the guys that say stuff to me and my friends like, "Why are you reading your book backwards?" & "is that Pokemon?" i just ingnore them

Newbie black shinobi2492 may be famous one day black shinobi2492 may be famous one day black shinobi2492's Avatar
    Thanks

I Get Made Fun Of About Every Thing
    I'm A Goth
    I'm Anime Freak
    I'm Fat
    Play Games 9/7
    So I Get Picked On Every Day But I Just Take My Frustration On Games
    And Talking On Line

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

fortunatelly it hasnt happent to me.... but if it happens.... who cares abaut what does ppl think..... just dont listen to them..... and if they keep doing that..... I woul;d try to talk to them and solve it nicely..... but if they dont quit it I would just beat the hell out of them.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast