Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anime harassment

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime harassment

I can't say I get harassed but I do get teased for being so old and still watching "cartoons" but hey it is my life so I do what I want!

Banned Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    People who Don't watch it Don't understand....Just like a prep makes fun of Goths...Or Vice Versa and Ect.

My sister just tells me she doesn'y understand anything about it...she tried to sit down and watch DBZ and she just couldn't get it...sad...but true...lmao.

There is Nothing to be ashamed of.
    If someone Harasses you....then Well at least you know your alive in this world..Cuz thats Just how people are.
    SOMEONE will ALWAYS pick on you for at least ONE thing you do that he/she doesn't. Whether its anime or not.

I don't really care if I get made fun of.
    Doesn't phase me.
    I just tell them thats there missing out.
    lmao...They just say "HAHA ON WHAT??!?!?!"
    hahahahahaha.......That is the part when I just Laugh-forgive-and Forget.

oOoOo and VERY true...they always assume Pokemon. And stuff likewise.
    Everyone who isn't a goth makes fun of goths. We're contractually obligated to rag on you

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove
    Everyone who isn't a goth makes fun of goths. We're contractually obligated to rag on you
    Yes true.
    Same goes for every "Click" or "Group" of different kinds of people.

Goths make fun of nerds....nerds make fun of Goths

Preps make fun of Emo's

Emo's just cry....lol...I AM KIDDING....please no one shoot me.

Anyway....Ect. Ect. Ect.

I honestly am just an all around person....friends with everyone...I really don't have a "Definition" ....Just the Midget really...lmao

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

*sad smile* why dose every one have to belong to some group? people get wierded out by me because i dont belong to any of them. but at the same time all my friends are the cool people. so does that make me cool. most people wouldent even know that im an animeier.
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

I must confess that until one of my friends introduced me to this forum, and until another one of my friends introduced me to the joys of Zimm, I too used to poke fun at my more obsessed friends. I still don't understand how people can be SO obsessed, but I'm willing to roll w/ it. After all, I've been plenty obsessed with other things in the past.

But I agree with what people are saying. Don't let it bother you. Just realize that everyone has different likes and dislikes, and that no one person is alway right. But above all, keep smiling!!

Newbie inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99's Avatar
    Thanks

okk...this happens to me alot now a days.....alot of my friends r sk8ers, and whenever i have anime or manga with me, they say ur too old for comics and that they're stupid....that spiderman or superman are better....but i think that they're just stupid....u dont know how good anime is until u read it...most of the western world only knows of anime because of shows like Pokemon and YuGiOh! that are more for young kids....they dont know about the variety for all ages and likes...action, romance....they dont read anime and manga so they just dont get it....i just tell them to f*** off my case and they quiet down........arggg......

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

At my school theres a hand full of anime fans ( wich also make up the hole anime club at my school) and there all grate ppl. Sometimes in the hall if we make a big enuf comotion( wich always happens) we get looks or something and sometimes people will through stuff at us like paper and junk. But I love all my friends and even though they act silly ( on purpes maybe they WaNT people to do something about it. THey also call them the Losers of the school(( geeks )) I would want it any other way. But even though every one here has storys of Jurks doing this and that, there is this like HUGE comunety of anime fans out there everywhere.
    WHERE NOT ALONE!!!! Just the idea of other people out there with the same love for stuff like I do is enuf to go all out with my anime stuff ful ness.^_^
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

In my mind... anime is not so much a cartoon. Cartoons normally have no "real" story to them.. They have the usual intro, then the conflict, then the battle, then the end. as for anime... they are more thought out, even though they follow the same formats. A good anime, is one that draws you in, not only with the looks, but the story itself. That's how they get me anyway... I was an anime buff long before I knew what anime was. If anyone downs anime, I just verbally beat the shit out of them... hehe!

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast