Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: anime harassment

Banned Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart
    In my mind... anime is not so much a cartoon. Cartoons normally have no "real" story to them.. They have the usual intro, then the conflict, then the battle, then the end. as for anime... they are more thought out, even though they follow the same formats. A good anime, is one that draws you in, not only with the looks, but the story itself. That's how they get me anyway... I was an anime buff long before I knew what anime was. If anyone downs anime, I just verbally beat the shit out of them... hehe!
    I'm gonna bet money what you actually do is sit in silence and just take, while THINKING of things that you would say to them if you had the guts.

Banned Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy-Chan
    Ya thats the same way with my sisters too, my older sister makes fun of me all the time about it, and my younger sister and her friends think i watch baby shows because i was watching Sailor Moon in front of them

And then at school, its mostly the guys that say stuff to me and my friends like, "Why are you reading your book backwards?" & "is that Pokemon?" i just ingnore them

That's right, and this war will go on until one of the groups is wiped out for good...

Onward, TO VICTORY!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

ok no one knows that i like anime , expect for some friends

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    ok no one knows that i like anime , expect for some friends
    Keep it that way

You'll be much happier if only your trusted friends know

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really
    i just sometimes draw some anime in class and just compement hwo good i draw it but thats it

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime IS a cartoon. Animation is just a more mature word for CARTOON.
    Sure anime gets more serious than American cartoons, and realistic, and not-so-realistic ( ... c'mon, 4 gallons of blood? O_o ) ...

But it is still a cartoon. You can say it's anime.
    You can say it's not a cartoon. But you'd technically be only right with the first statement.

Let me just piss some people off.

Japanese cartoons! Japanimation! Cartoons! CARTOONS! CARTOOOOONS!!!

....tell me, if it was so realistic... LOOK AT THE EYES! LOOK AT THE HEAD! LOOK AT THE HAIR! (well, some hair is realistic... so is some eyes... and some heads... )
    Looks at their skin color, try to be EXACTLY the same color as them!
    Try wearing SOME of their clothing, some of them aren't physically possible to be held up unless you glued them on! Have you seen a small little girl flash out a gigantic giga-whoop-yo-ass cannon from her friggin' arm?!

...it's a cartoon. Stop getting so worked up on labels.

Has anyone made fun of me? ........yeah, like two. But even they're anime fans now.

How do you make them stop? Show them an anime they'd like (trust me, there's a lot of genres), or convince them that it's not that geeky.

You don't have to be geeky to be an anime fan.
    Heck, I'm an anime fan... you don't see me over-obsessing and being.... too weird. (Don't count the weird part, I got weird on my own)

You can have every anime in the world and have watched all of it and not be an over-obsessed otaku. You know what it's called?

Time-management, money-management.
    You can watch every anime all your friends have and still do sports, have a boy/girlfriend, go out to watch movies, relax in the part, and have a job. It isn't that hard. What is hard, is for you to be relaxed and not over-stressing yourself in a job that's as easy as clockwork!

Newbie black shinobi2492 may be famous one day black shinobi2492 may be famous one day black shinobi2492's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: anime harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove
    Keep it that way

You'll be much happier if only your trusted friends know
    ya but wat if you had no freinds.
    but i don't care i just tell them to kiss a kamei from wars of the nija

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

WHO DARE HARRASE ANIME!?
    (didn't read first post)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5