Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime that has homosexuality your thoughts?

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime that has homosexuality your thoughts?

To all the peeps out there. Last night I was at Suncoast and I had just happened to over here that someone didn't anime that some type of gay or lesbian acts. Now tell if I'm wrong but has there been a couple of good anime series that had some type of homosexual stuff in there. I personally like Revolutionary Girl Utena and Sailormoon S. Now I think you can't say that this Anime series sucks because of this. I think it kinda adds to the story.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime that has homosexuality your thoughts?

Like Fred Low in Outlaw star that guy is always acting gay toward Gene. But its still a great show regardless of Fred being a flamming homo.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually love yuri and yaoi anime. It's kind of narrow minded and ignorant to hate an anime just because an anime is yuri or yaoi.

It's kind of complicated, but I'd say you can only dislike an anime because it has or lacks a certain aspect that you usually avoid or look for.

Anyway, yeah, Gravitation is great. And KasiMasi even greater.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Normally too much focus is put on showing everyone that they ARE gay and the story suffers much because of it thus I don't care for homosexual anime. Not to mention I am not gay and thus I am a little bias towards straight anime.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

People base things on sexuality far too much
    Especially men thinking if that the gay couple feels something for each other they may feel something toward another man I beleive what one person feels for another is what they feel and it can not be tranferred like a disease as many beleive

I feel sorry for they way people have become obsessed with sexuality and feeling it needs to be involved with everything including food (meaning the jessica simpson pizza commercial)

Newbie Donnis may be famous one day Donnis may be famous one day Donnis's Avatar
    Thanks

Homosexuality in anime has always been a big debate in the US. I personally think that it is sad that our society condemns relations between two members of the same sex, when there are issues at hand that deserve alot more attention.

Because of the often narrow-mindedness that people have, they miss out of anime series that have really good love stories. Such as Gravitation and Loveless.
    "As I was going up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away." ~Hughes Mearns

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    People base things on sexuality far too much
    Especially men thinking if that the gay couple feels something for each other they may feel something toward another man I beleive what one person feels for another is what they feel and it can not be tranferred like a disease as many beleive

I feel sorry for they way people have become obsessed with sexuality and feeling it needs to be involved with everything including food (meaning the jessica simpson pizza commercial)
    er...i agree...i agree watever he says...LOL

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you can show what ever you like on the show im ok with it but if its heavily orientated around gay/lesbian sex then i draw the line and dont watch it but sometimes having a deep gay/lesbian reltionship in anime makes the story worse as it is had to identify with.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast