Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime isn't REAL art.

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime isn't REAL art.

"Oh please. I'm sick and tired of all these anime drawings. I mean, they all look the same, how can they be REAL art?"

Go on artists, defend yourself! You have to admit that anime characters all look the same, specially the girls with big eyes. Do you have to draw a real human body to call it real art?

I just wanna see what people come up with is all ^^
    関西は最高やねん

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime isn't REAL art.

Hm...Well anime is different from other anime. Like compare the way Samurai Champloo is draw FMA. Or Metropilis! It's anime, but drawn differently. So all anime is different. That's my opinion. But when I see the word 'art' is something like a inspired painter would have for a career. Like throw some paint on a painting or something.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

if you hate anime so much why don't you show us what you CAN do instead of telling us why we are wrong (which we are not)

let's see what you call art! i'll be waiting.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie bereth may be famous one day bereth may be famous one day
    Thanks

anime is just one of the many artforms out there, come on, we now got cg graphics which has fast become art. southpark characters, yet another form of art at least in my opinion neway.
    ...when the angels leave, whatever innocene the world had, goes with them...

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

anime is art
    art is a form of experssion if people want to express themselves with big eyes, thats awesome!
    also, the big eyes are a part of the style^^

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it hilarious that you hate anime so much yet you have an anime signature & avatar. Does the word hypocrite ring a bell? Anyway anime IS art, everything about it is art. Form,style,color ect. Do i really need to go on?

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

I know that anime is an art, but I whever I see the word art I think of a painting in the 1900's. It's just, that anime is more likely to be on TV, then in a gallery.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

This feels more like a debate thread despite being about artwork

Moving...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast