Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Anime isn't REAL art.

Newbie SiDiuS may be famous one day SiDiuS may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Anime isn't REAL art.

If people can get away with throwing paint at a big sheet of paper and its called art. Surly anime can :O

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiDiuS
    If people can get away with throwing paint at a big sheet of paper and its called art. Surly anime can :O
    Well said.
    I just don't get what art is sometimes...I guess it's all a matter of personal taste...but still anime is an artform to me anyway...it comes in many different types and styles from cartoony to more realistic looking, so yeah, it's art for sure.

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks

If some one can take a cup, staple it to a board, paint it white, and call it art... then I think its safe to assume that art is left up to interpretation. While I agree that a lot of the anime characters look ridiculously the same, that is just the style of it. And as someone else mentioned, there are various styles when drawing anime, not all which include big eyed girls.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

tell me you're kidding?! look at the site that youre posting this on! and saying all anime looks the same is ridiculous!!!! just look at defferent mangas, alichino versus something like negima, or bleach versus flcl. and alot of the animes are tottaly cool too. like cowboy bebop, noone has HUGE eyes or anything. or like the cg anime types... thats like saying " i hate picturers of fish becuse they all have fins."

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Racism i tell you!!! Your professor is an idiot. Drawing is drawing. Just because the subject is real dont make it more art than drawing an anime character.
    i agree with you

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    Art is what ever the artist wants it to be. WHAT EVER the artist wants it to be.

Here's a Quote from the DeviantART FAQ #304

Anime Fan Art falls under 'Image Recreations'
    Completely agree.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, if all the anime characters look alike (which some of them do), then that means that there are a lot of artists who like to draw the same style of anime/manga.

There are several different styles to draw anime/manga. And if you can't see that, you're just blind. I'm an artist and I've been in love with anime/manga since I was like five years old. You can't tell me that I'm wrong, because I've been studying this shit for years.

There are very obvious differences when it comes to Japanese art styles. VERY OBVIOUS.

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

WELL M.R I HATE ANIME SO MUCH.if you hate it so much why even bother been here.Try to make Animewith out the big eyes to see how its works.''Art is not art without its art''
    My best friend is me shadow

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast