Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime joke ^_^

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsunayaki
    Someone forgot to add the law about anime hair being indestructible. Characetrs burn like mad and never lose a strand of hair and can be born with hair that can have any color in the spectrum and pass of as natural.
    Gotta agree wit that! ... Otherwise, this joke (supposedly) kinda really stunk... I thought it was kinda oddish in many different ways. Kinda dumb too...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    " #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity: The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood. Sometimes more. "

Hilarious i was wonering why people could bleed so much... but the humor was kinda forced....who cares that's hilarious.

I began with hilarious and ended with hilarious..... excluding this statement....."forced humor "

Awwwwwww, but ....but I was gonna say that.....*pouts*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The only reason I thought it was funny was because I sent it to someone while they were watching animation and they started going ballistic when they read it over instant messengers.

I am into dry humor, extremly dry humor and whoever wrote this was probably an anime fan wanting to joke or an anime hater who wanted to get a point across. So you can see the humor behind a guy sticking something like this into a site believe that will help his cause. Its funny because its not funny, but many are delusional in this world.

So shoot me if I see things differently.

Newbie ligar may be famous one day ligar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it's all good ne?
    (btw i thought it waz funny)

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    what you posted are the real law o anime. But there was some missing law....
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've read it and I don't think it's funny, but just something to ponder about ><; hmm~
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    what you posted are the real law o anime. But there was some missing law....
    as i read it there is actually one replaced #17 actually it was supposed to be about the hair

Quote Originally Posted by Setsunayak
    Someone forgot to add the law about anime hair being indestructible. Characetrs burn like mad and never lose a strand of hair and can be born with hair that can have any color in the spectrum and pass of as natural
    i appologize for my lack of punctuation but the only keys working on my kbd right now are the alpha-numeric ones noo puntuation at all gotta fix that soon

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie Hikarisis may be famous one day Hikarisis may be famous one day Hikarisis's Avatar
    in my own little corner, in my own little chair; i can be what ever (or where ever) i want to be!!!
    Thanks
    i can't see it anyway....was it the laws of anime???
    what? what did i do??

what ever goes up doesn't always have to come down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast