Thread: Anime & Manga Podcast (Radio Show)

Newbie Reala may be famous one day Reala may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime & Manga Podcast (Radio Show)

Hello guys and girls of AnimeOnline,

I am making an anime podcast (for those of you who don't know, basically a fan made radio station - talk show, lots of discussion and views rather than music.) The show will be available in MP3 formatt as well for download, so don't worry if you do not have I-tunes ^^

Any way the show will be about Anime and Manga, so far the first episode will be just me, because I want to introduce the show a little and then in the second episode I will be having a few people, hopefully then a more interesting show will emerge as times go on. Hopefully different people each week etc, any one here who wants to appear on the show to talk about anime can do so!!! Just PM me and let me know, basically all you need is a microphone and you are sorted

OK, the show, again about Anime Manga,
    I need your help here. Can you guys tell me what Anime and Manga you want discussed.
    We have a few Anime and Manga to discuss already, but if you guys want to list here animes you would like us to talk about go ahead and I will make sure during the course of the show we will do it!!! I want this show to be purely about what you want and not what we think you want, if you want to know more about a show or certain part of a show explained, tell us!

Anyways, (as long as this forum permits) expect a URL when you can download the anime show in MP3 formatt very soon and a name so you can subscrive on I-Tunes. Also you guys are going to have to put up with my British accent haha, most of you here are Americans, so maybe my accent will be hard at first, but I am sure you will get used to it

Thanks, Marc

P.S. AnimeOnline, and a few other sites will get shouts and thanks on the show... hope you are looking foward to it now as much as I am!!!

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime & Manga Podcast (Radio Show)

Hey cool idea! Will you be listed on shoutcast too?

I'm in Belgium, so I might catch your radio show if you give the time and day

Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Onegai Teacher
    .hack series
    FFU
    Serial Experiments Lain

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that's a really cool idea.....AWSOME!!! U ROCK MAN!!!! Laterz...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Reala may be famous one day Reala may be famous one day
    Thanks

lol Cheza, thanks

More info coming shortly!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Before posting a URL link, be sure to get permission from Cybergig1 first...

And on the new Sci-Fi anime series Planets, there is one error in the opening sequence on their listing of historic space craft, (and having lived through the space age, it was an obvious error...) How many people caught this error???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku