Thread: anime - MONSTER -

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks

anime - MONSTER -

I was just wondering if anyone else watches this series because I am up to forty right now and all I can say is that this anime wont let go once it gets a hold onto you. This is a dark drama about a doctor who has created a 'monster'; a person who kills with no remorse, extremely intelliegent. I dont want to spoil any more of the story for those interested.

The animation is mediocre, which may lead some away, but the characters and the way each episode is carried out is amazingly good. There are few animes at all that have great character developement and a plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat almost every episode.

I just want some feedback on what people think about this series.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i read about this in newtype it's seem a little bit to scary for me
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mediocore! Mediocore! How could you this is one of my top20 list. I really enjoyed this, all of you will read and enjoy, or else.....
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia