Thread: Anime Network 24/7

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Network 24/7

ok i just went to the anime networks website and filled out a 2 min form that was sent to my cable company demanding that it be turned into a cable channel 24/7 and anime network needs more peeps to bug their cable companys so our voice can be heard!!! do we at AO want anime 24/7? we sure do!!! so go to the site and tell your cable providers!!! we are the people!!!! let us be heard!!!!
    Last edited by Juice; Jan 14, 2005 at 03:36 AM.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You do know that the odds of this happenening are slim to none, ya? Besides, the cable companies don't listen to you anyways, they don't listen to anyone!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    OK!!! I totally used to think that 24/7 anime channels were the most awsome thing anyone would want. It turns out that I got w**amp when desync had streaming media of "love hina", "last exile", and "onegai sensei" on all at once. ( you could only view one at a time)

OK! FOR THREE DAYS I SPENT WATCHING ANIME- NOT SLEEPING- NOT EATING- NOT GOING TO SCHOOL- NOT WORKING- BECOMING A LIVING DEAD SORT OF ZOMBIE WHO ONLY LEFT FOR EXACTLY 22sec ONCE TO GO TO THE POT.

I died that day.

I was reborn into someone who can actually deny anime.

I gained controll

The only way I could do that was I watched all 3 and fineshed them.

If a cable channel showed tons of anime---I would surely be sucked into oblivion.

((((((but, as for me, I cant get it, but a cable channel known as G4techtv shows Loads Of anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    ((((((but, as for me, I cant get it, but a cable channel known as G4techtv shows Loads Of anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    G4TechTV is the spawn of Satan. You combine something good, TechTV, with something horribly stupid, like G4TV, and you get this horribly disfigured wannabecool game channel.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey eriadd why u got to rain on the parade, there is nothing wrong with having a little hope, besides anyone who whatchs Anime Network on demand is going to see the promo and go to the site and with enough peeps and with anime network doing everythnig they can to get the channel up and running i think its a distinct possibility