Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime that never gets old?

Newbie Shien may be famous one day Shien may be famous one day
    Thanks
    DBZ and sailormoon.. >.< maybe Inuyasha too.. o_o
    My Dark Kindered Spirit Guide Me Through This Errant World..

Newbie Socks Stolen - 45 pairs

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlandless
    Dragon Ball Z takes a long time to do anything

Sorry, but I have a personal vandetta against DBZ. I hate how long it takes for anything to be done. Nameck was going to blow up in five minutes and it took around two weeks until it finally happened. That's two weeks of my life I'll never get back.
    Thats soo true....I dont really like how DBZ takes forever for the action to start....gets sorta old..and boring...I think that DBZ is an ok anime but its not the best

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love Hina. though it's only 25 episodes long, not including the movies and LHA, it's still fun to see keitaro get his ass beat.

Newbie Snatcher2047 may be famous one day Snatcher2047 may be famous one day Snatcher2047's Avatar
    Thanks
    As for a personal preference for anime that never gets old, it's got to be Tenchi Muyo for me. Back in the mid to late 90's Tenchi Muyo was the first anime I ever put money into. I had gone a few years without really watching it much (any series of it), but then I just recently got my hands on the Tenchi Universe Region1 Boxset and it was just like old times for me. Brought back some good memories of the VHS days. lol

The Kremlin: A Snatcher Fan Site, est. 2000

Newbie ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    how about doraemon =^.^= ?

and gundam (from G 0089 - G Seed Detiny).

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a bit relative. However, I think Bebop has that timeless quality. I'm not really a Bebop-Head, but it's one of the few animes I think I can just watch irrespective of time & date.
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I also think BeBop and DBZ will be around for awhile.... eiiiii it pains me to see super siyan...anything.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rurouni Kenshin and Trigun

"Tama-chan! "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast