Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Anime that never gets old?

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime that never gets old?

That could be taken in couple different ways.

1) Which animes that have been around for a while do you think will stand the test of time and out last us?

My choices for this would be:
    Astroboy, Gundam, Digimon, Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Bubblegum Crisis, Princess Mononoke, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, Spirited Away, Dragonball, Dragonball Z & Excel Saga.

2) Which animes that are just coming out do you think are going to be worth watching over and over again?

Fullmetal Alchemist, Appleseed, Samurai Champloo, Crono Crusade, Galaxy Angel, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, One Piece, InuYasha & Howl's Moving Castle.

Hoever most of these are based on our own personal opinions as to what we happen to like.

Newbie FinalFantasyFan may be famous one day FinalFantasyFan may be famous one day FinalFantasyFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is right Boo45 anime at this day and age hasn't died and never will as long as mankind lives.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    X tv
    Genocyber
    Silent Mobius
    Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun
    Berserk

Newbie FinalFantasyFan may be famous one day FinalFantasyFan may be famous one day FinalFantasyFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cflnut
    Anime that never gets old?

That could be taken in couple different ways.

1) Which animes that have been around for a while do you think will stand the test of time and out last us?

Astroboy, Gundam, Digimon, Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Bubblegum Crisis, Princess Mononoke, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, Spirited Away, Dragonball, Dragonball Z & Excel Saga.

2) Which animes that are just coming out do you think are going to be worth watching over and over again?

Fullmetal Alchemist, Appleseed, Samurai Champloo, Crono Crusade, Galaxy Angel, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, One Piece, InuYasha & Howl's Moving Castle.

Hoever most of these are based on our own personal opinions as to what we happen to like.
    You are so right I didn't realize that. Darn your one whole step in front of me.....uh...did I say that out loud?
    Have a good day..... in HELL!!!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, sailor moon is extremely crappy yet it is not gone yet! Must be because of those Sailor Moon fangirls....

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.

Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread closure, warning, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account, permanant banning from AnimeOnline.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4