Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anime Online

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Online

i should say being on AO is my fav thing to do online. and i have meet alot of new friends.

IM BACK

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Anime Online

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    i should say being on AO is my fav thing to do online. and i have meet alot of new friends.
    u got it, dude!!! AO is one of my favorite places online too!!

peace!

Newbie Kermit Dominguez may be famous one day Kermit Dominguez may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not much anymore to tell you the truth, but who knows...maybe things will get better

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

I always liked the old skin, the black and orange, and ao was alot of fun in the past, it changed so quickly, dont know what it is but the old spirit is gone, i mean i dont even see esthred or bugsbunnyx anymore (where the hell is bunnyx...he was always online)

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    I always liked the old skin, the black and orange, and ao was alot of fun in the past, it changed so quickly, dont know what it is but the old spirit is gone, i mean i dont even see esthred or bugsbunnyx anymore (where the hell is bunnyx...he was always online)
    waw that old skin sounds cool. i wish we could change the skins to the was we want by picking the colors we wanted. that would be cool.

IM BACK

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the Gallery i uploaded my art on there a few weeks befor i even posted on any threads.But this site has it all.I like the journals now a days and some day soon i'm going to get 1st on that chopper.

Code Name Wind

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

This site is cool, u can learn about diffrent things,and read what others think about
    ur post.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Me i just like the forum part its good to chat to people and find their views on things but the galleries are good to see what other people can do.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast