Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Quality....

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Unhappy Anime Quality....

Hello guys/girls

I wonder sometimes if there is like a Quality discriptor on the Anime dvd's to say what the quality of the Anime is like i mean like:

Cool devices = old low Quality
    Macros Zero = Medium
    Final fantasy VII advent Children High 3d Quality.

So yeah if u guys maybe can help because i am definitly not a pro in the Anime side only got realy interested in it a year ago.The big thing is if u go on the story it makes u happy but when Anime quality stuff like that is also a concern then where do u get the good stuff.
    Good stuf like,like realy well done by the animator.

This is a very difficult question but i need to find some sort of measurement before i buy something or maybe a Webpage with some Previews or samples to look at when i am interested in the story.

Some advice will be appreciated.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Quality....

I beat you!!! i got interasted 2 years ago, but i don't think they do that, don't they put surveys in the stuff so you can tell them?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i beat you all! i've been into anime since i was 7 ^_^

ok moving on...i'm not sure about the anime qualities, etc. as i don't exactly care what quality it is, as long as the anime storyline and plot is good, and you can watch/hear it. but i guess in the long run, it's how 'new' the anime is. if you watch anime from the 90's, etc. the quality is bound to be worse than the most recent anime produced.

Newbie FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy's Avatar
    an even more vast and superior place than Zui Quan
    Thanks

well depends coz if u get ur anime illegally like i do, the person who ripped it for u, has a crappy program or does a bad job, depends on the quality
    ~withering away in your love~

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

U know we don't get all the Anime we want in South Africa but if i do P2P downloads that is most definitely not the best Quality u can ask for and speaking to much about the quality peeeing ppl of that rip it is definitely not the best idea either.

So ja the ones that i buy is the ones i care about and they are suppose to be the best quality of all and then the ones i leech from someone else doesn't matter that much.
    So while we on the subject is there more of the same quality as advent children or is that the one and only one.

LOL

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you have to do a research on that yourself. Depending which anime you choose to buy the quality will vary, eg. old anime will obvious have a lower quality in art or in the animation department compare to modern anime like Last Exile.

As for dvd quality, never buy dvd that is suspiciously cheap. You will get what you buy for.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

moving to anime manga section...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I've have been watching anime since I was 5 years old
    the age of the anime has nothing to do with the story
    btw cool devices doesnt have a good story because it is hentai

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast