Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime Quotes

Newbie Chisai_Kitsune may be famous one day Chisai_Kitsune may be famous one day Chisai_Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Quotes

"It a long story althoug it's kind of a short one..." -Wolfwood in Trigun. Makes me laugh every time!
    **"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night, set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Prachett**

Newbie XsetaZeroX may be famous one day XsetaZeroX may be famous one day XsetaZeroX's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite qoute is from cowboy bebop episode 5...
    vicious says"angels that are forced out of heaven become demons", and than spike says "im only watching a dream i never awakened from" and than spike starts killing everyone. i like this qoute because its cool and in a few short lines it can describe the storyline.

Newbie fanguy004 may be famous one day fanguy004 may be famous one day fanguy004's Avatar
    Thanks

its family guy

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha to myoga, maybe...i highly doubt it though...
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Totally unexpected comment from Galaxy Angles when the crew think their robot friend has just did to save them. The camera pans up, it's all sad, there crying and then you hear the robot suddenly say "what sentimental bulls@#t. It was was so random that me and my mates just burst out laughing

Newbie ShiroTheGreat may be famous one day ShiroTheGreat may be famous one day
    Thanks

I forget it exactly, but my fave quote is from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, where Marimeya says that mankind's history is always a pattern of three, war, peace and revolution, just like a waltz. Love that deep stuff! lol.
    ANIME IS LIFE!!

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few favorites:

1. That's very stadish!
    2. I'll fudging kill you!
    3. wryyyyyyyy(yeah, i know, this one's not really from an anime)

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

oooo can i change my fav quote to "poochoo" or whatever those little bear tings from exel say. possibly to what one says after a massive rock is thrown on = "retribution"
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast