Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Anime sadness

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

Re: Anime sadness

also, i when i sawl flay chose kira instead of soe or that blond dude it really was bad
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Newbie Jinai may be famous one day Jinai may be famous one day
    Thanks

i never cried, jus got pissed off when kenshin left kaoru when he went to kyoto..i hate to see woman cry (even if its not real). Oh and the episode where spike was finally leaving for his battle wid vicious, and faye says "Where are you going?" in her sad voice.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

I cryed when toboe got shot and died. It was very sad. Then tears of happyness from R.O.D (ultra loved show)
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried when Tifa got slashed by Sephiroth's sword*FFVII:Last Order*and when Yuki was locked up alone in FRUBA..
    Last edited by Chibi Vincent; Oct 28, 2005 at 03:34 PM.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

awwwww that itself is so sad to me. I mean both Yuki and Kyo like Tohru, So how will that trun out?
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Tears fell when I watched Hatori's episode as well as Momiji's in Fruits Basket. I also did the same when I watched some episodes of Princess Sara, Super Gals, Midori no Hibi and Wolf's Rain. I admit that I'm a total crybaby. There are a lot more others I can't remember for now.
    Last edited by eleonne; Nov 07, 2005 at 02:38 AM.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried on Ah! My Goddess the Movie, the end of FFU, most Miyazaki movies, and some others. I also cry a lot

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I'm too cold-hearted, but it did make me quite sad sometimes. I don't remember well enough, but it did.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast