Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime sadness

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime sadness

When Hughes died in Full Metal Alchemist, I was heart broken.

To see his daughter crying & asking " Why are they burreing daddy?" was sad enough. So I turned the channel, sucked it up & walked it off. T_T
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Well wen I was 6 years old I cried in pokemon when Ash let Butterfly free now I get angry or laughfy**.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy
    Well wen I was 6 years old I cried in pokemon when Ash let Butterfly free now I get angry or laughfy**.
    Hey I did too and I cried when pikachu left in the first season. I was kid at the time. But the last time I cried was probably at the end of Akira about 10 years ago. When I had emotions to express...

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont *cry* in anime usually,but I feel sad for someone.
    like in the show Inuyasha,in one of the eposods,when Inuyasha goes off looking for Kikyo,and leaves poor kagome with a broken heart,waiting for him on a rock.Its just so sad.
    but eventoally Inuyasha returns and hugs kagome for a long time,and apoligizes and says all these nice things to her and Kagome forgets about it.
    poor kagome,doesnt realize he still loves Kikyo
    Last edited by miranda2354; Sep 10, 2005 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anime sadness

sad scenes....
    1. in ragnarok the animation, when maya-chan kills her best friend, alice-chan, by mistake
    2. in elfen lied, when myuu dies in the end, also her father and myuu's 2nd clone get killed in an explosion set off by a detonator..
    3. in fma, when al and edward find their friend who became a chimera 'cause of the father of this little girl (forgot the name)....incinerated
    4. in the samurai x OAV series, when kenshin finally reunites with kaoru back to tokyo....he dies on her lap....sad thing was that she even waited for him everyday at the docks for years..for him to come back and die like that is too sad to explain in words...geez, what a crappy ending...
    5. in kimi ga nozumu eien, when suzumiya gets hit by a car, and it all could have been avoided if narumi picked her up in time

hmm....i'm a guy so i don't cry, but i do feel sympathy when ever i witness a sad scene
    Last edited by Tano-kun; Sep 11, 2005 at 09:14 AM.

Newbie zerrodefex may be famous one day zerrodefex may be famous one day zerrodefex's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    sad scenes....
    2. in elfen lied, when myuu dies in the end, also her father and myuu's 2nd clone get killed in an explosion set off by a detonator..
    Huh? Nyuu wasn't ever cloned in the anime, that girl was Mariko, the doctor's real daughter.

I don't think Nyuu died in the final gunfight either, otherwise who else might that be waiting outside the front door after the ending credits?

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried at the Grave of the Fireflies, numerous times. It just cuts you in half its soo sad.

Newbie Genroo may be famous one day Genroo may be famous one day Genroo's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, the episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex where Tachikoma helps the little girl find her lost dog.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast