Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime sadness

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime sadness

Hehe, I NEVER cry. Actually, according to my mom, the only time I've really cried is when I was born. Didn't cry when my best friend died. Almost broke my hand while hitting a wall but not a single tear was shed. I wonder what that makes me...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

If the love of your life died (won't go into to much detail), otherwise... do you like have a soul?

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

A soul...Hmm, maybe that's what's lacking. But seriously, I don't know why I'm like this but I just do not cry. Ever.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    A soul...Hmm, maybe that's what's lacking. But seriously, I don't know why I'm like this but I just do not cry. Ever.
    I had it and lost it. Now I just have pieces of it. When I figure out how to put it all together again, maybe I'll be able to cry. But you don't have to cry to be sad. Sympathy is feeling for it but not crying about it. I personally think that anime sadness is great. It shows people that don't watch anime that its not all about killing and shooting. It's for everyone.

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

i think that crying is a good thing at a sad moment but my friends cry over the littlest thing but i dont cry for some reason when a sad part come or past i shack so quickly then i get numb from the shock

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    It shows people that don't watch anime that its not all about killing and shooting. It's for everyone.
    Point made. Whether you're a raving lunatic or a hopeless romantic, there's an anime that's just for you. Without doubt

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

the ONLY time i have ever cried in anime was at the end of Metropolis (the movie) when tima fell off the building and never was seen again. it was 2:00 am and i was pretty tired so...a few came out. but that is the only time i have ever cried for an anime show/ movie

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...let's start from ones I remember.I get emotional watching gundam seed sometimes.

1. Pokemon, when Ash was running away from pikachu abandonning him crying.
    2. 1st inuyasha movie, talking to each other through the tree in different eras.
    3. Gundam Seed, when nicol was killed,Cagalli was crying as she yelled "NO! ATHRUN!" before he was going to self-destruct in the finale and when Fllay was killed. (even if she was crazy)
    4.2nd inuyasha movie, when kagome saved inuyasha(mentioned on another post) and when Kagome kissed inuyasha to make him half-demon again.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast