Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime sadness

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime sadness

3. Gundam Seed, when nicol was killed,Cagalli was crying as she yelled "NO! ATHRUN!" before he was going to self-destruct in the finale and when Fllay was killed. (even if she was crazy)
    oh yeah, i cried a little on that too, because it was a really dramatic moment and kira just found her and BOOM!! oh so sad...*sniffle*

Newbie LightSorrow may be famous one day LightSorrow may be famous one day LightSorrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I have *sob* I just recently finished Negima
    except episode 23 >.> cause I cant find it anywhere either way on that one episode... asuna dies by a sickness and everybody sad then on 24th episode it showed her coffin *sob* I was actually tearing
    first time I teared for an anime ending

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket kinda made me sad
    well, it was hard not to be sad
    with almost every character in the anime having some sort of tragedy in their past and the sad piano music...
    heh, I almost felt a little depressed
    especially when I watched the last couple episodes

if it weren't for the funny parts (like the episodes with Ayame)
    then I'd be feeling emo right about now
    I love my girlfriend.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol what did I tell you about Ayame? Hes great huh?! But yes it was rather sad.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried during Wolf's Rain - I cried at the end... *snif* I sobbed hysterically at the end of Spirited Away... I mean full on tears. *sigh* I of course cried a little at the end of Bebop... Especially when Julia dies.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried too many times to remember them all........*starts crying at remembering the times I cried*, well not that bad.....but let's say I can easily get things flowing on my own if I the situation is emotional enough or if I want to XD

Not always a good thing, but I say better being able to do something than not, as some who don't cry sometimes do want to express themsleves in other ways than keeping things in or hitting anything and bashing everything that goes bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I also remember crying while watching Mononoke Hime... *sigh* And while watching Grave of the Fireflies, of course... ( ; __ ; ) And those are full sob sessions! Miyazaki's flims always make me teary!

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

I almost cry on Fruit Basket (not good but cute anime) when Momiji talk about his mum and why her memory has to be erased, Momiji wanted her to remember everthing and on Digimon Adventure: when they think can't win the last battle and got stuck in this strange time place

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast