Thread: Anime: Secret Satanic Indoctrination?!??!

Newbie hotbeef may be famous one day hotbeef may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime: Secret Satanic Indoctrination?!??!

I didn't believe it after reading this article:

[*link removed*]

But after studying your forums, as well as other Anime sites, I'm firmly of the belief that Anime is luring our youth to the devil, and I'm here to urge you to stop your fascination with satanic evil things which will cause you to be taken down into hell. Let's examine the facts which that above article goes over:

First of all, anime is very violent. Anime characters are always fighting with each other with huge cartoon swords, often calling on demonic satanic powers to increase their strength and speed, or summoning possesed anminals or monsters to fight on their behalf. Where do you think these ideas come from? Straight from the devil. By glorifying these scenes, you are making the devil's play a commonplace sight for our youth who are being lured into hell with brightly colored cartoon characters portrayed as "heros" but are really ZEROS, the work of Satan himself.

How many of you have felt the evil influence controlling your hands as you draw anime, or write anime fan fiction? If you can at least recognize this evil influence, there's a chance that you're not too far gone. Abondon everything to do with anime today, and throw yourselves at the mercy of almighty father God in Heaven. Those of you involved in drawing that filthy erotic anime, I'm afraid you're too far gone, and you will have to answer to Jesus and Mary for your sins.

Please, consider what I'm saying before it's too late. The devil already has too much influence in this realm, help to fight him and give up this evil passtime of yours!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime: Secret Satanic Indoctrination?!??!

Ok, you take the suggestion of a site where the authors vocabulary is so limited that he can't complete a sentance without an expletive?

Can I suggest you study Japanese culture as well as the forums?

1. All anime is not violent anymore then all US movies are violent. There are all types. The only difference being that one is animated and the other isn't. Or do you prefer to see real people getting their heads blown of?

2. The "summonings" and "godly" powers are usually straight from Japanese folklore. It's no different then making a movie about "The Ice Queen" or "The Trickster" from European and Native Indian folklore. It's fiction and fantesy. No more, no less.

3.ST MATTHEW CHAPTER 7,
    1 JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

There are alot of very religious people on this board. If you wish an honest discussion they will give it to you. If you wish to rant... well, see above.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright this is quite obviously an about-to-fail attempt to stir up trouble. I'm closing this down. If you don't like anime, so be it, but don't enforce your "religion" upon us.

Closing.

And if you thought anime was satanic, you oughta' meet me.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotbeef
    I didn't believe it after reading this article:

[*link removed*]

But after studying your forums, as well as other Anime sites, I'm firmly of the belief that Anime is luring our youth to the devil, and I'm here to urge you to stop your fascination with satanic evil things which will cause you to be taken down into hell. Let's examine the facts which that above article goes over:

First of all, anime is very violent. Anime characters are always fighting with each other with huge cartoon swords, often calling on demonic satanic powers to increase their strength and speed, or summoning possesed anminals or monsters to fight on their behalf. Where do you think these ideas come from? Straight from the devil. By glorifying these scenes, you are making the devil's play a commonplace sight for our youth who are being lured into hell with brightly colored cartoon characters portrayed as "heros" but are really ZEROS, the work of Satan himself.

How many of you have felt the evil influence controlling your hands as you draw anime, or write anime fan fiction? If you can at least recognize this evil influence, there's a chance that you're not too far gone. Abondon everything to do with anime today, and throw yourselves at the mercy of almighty father God in Heaven. Those of you involved in drawing that filthy erotic anime, I'm afraid you're too far gone, and you will have to answer to Jesus and Mary for your sins.

Please, consider what I'm saying before it's too late. The devil already has too much influence in this realm, help to fight him and give up this evil passtime of yours!

1) Your username, "hotbeef," is an imbecilic penile euphamism. That automatically classifies anything you might type as ass drippings.

2) Your "arguements" (if that's what you want to call them) are pretty much stolen chapter and verse from that retarded petiononline.com petition that crops up on every anime site once per quarter.

3) That's a whole lot of work you went through to advertise your shitty site.

Now go away.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.