Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Series That You Wish Would End

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Series That You Wish Would End

I was thinking about anime series that just need to stop coming on tv. For example Pokemon. Don't get me wrong I was once a Pokemon fanboy and I still love to play the video game but come on the show is beyond stupid now and super repeative.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Easy answer. The Gundams. Too many of them...UgH! I am tired of mech battles. The last one I really liked was Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    the power rangers, tom goes to mayor, milk-chan, inuyasha, ami yumi ( i guess that is how you spell it), static shock, etc.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    Thanks
    power rangers, tom goes to mayo
    R they animes?

I agree they should go but I think they are more AMerican style

and inuyasha...that show has 180 episodes, and 4 movies. And the manga still goes on!...Going up to 500 chapters and is already on 432...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    R they animes?

I agree they should go but I think they are more AMerican style

and inuyasha...that show has 180 episodes, and 4 movies. And the manga still goes on!...Going up to 500 chapters and is already on 432...
    well i believe they are, the idea was stole by the americans i believe.lo
    about inuperro i guess that show has more than 500 epis.

Thanks
    Nah...just 180...u do mean Inuyasha right...
    inuperro

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    He has making fun of Inuyasha, if you know any spanish you would know what perro means. (even though it really should be perra for full effect)

Thanks
    Does it mean bitch, Or female dog...I get the meaning...But just say what the insult is. I had to think about that one for a while.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast