Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Series That You Wish Would End

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well inuyasha looks like a dog doesn't him, so Inuyasha's nick in our spanish anime community is inuperro we don't say perra because inyasha is a male name.!!!! i hope you'll understand!!!!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Yeah...I got it...I go a spanish translator so it wasn't that hard to figure out.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    56 Episodes should be the max for a series. If a particular series goes beyond that limit, it should die out as quickly as possible.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by obliteration
    56 Episodes should be the max for a series. If a particular series goes beyond that limit, it should die out as quickly as possible.
    fma displayed this. that the anime doesn't need to go on forever to be good in fma's case [B]GREAT[\B] this anime was superb in my oppinion.

but on the other hand. naruto is currently at episode 132 and has quite a way to go, and its not annoying well for the most part [ filler episodes annoy me ]. so i guess it varies an anme shouldn't be long if not necessary example inuyasha it was stretched beyond neccessity. plots began to be repeated etc. but all in all i love anime so i watch em all and dont complain much.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmmm..Shows I want to end?? I know it's brand new, But I really hate Paranoia Agent!! Its so stupid it makes me wanna cry. Also, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, I dont even want to say it...and yeah Gundam, Pokemon, Yugioh,Digimon, etc. things like that.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    fma displayed this. that the anime doesn't need to go on forever to be good in fma's case [B]GREAT[\B] this anime was superb in my oppinion.

but on the other hand. naruto is currently at episode 132 and has quite a way to go, and its not annoying well for the most part [ filler episodes annoy me ]. so i guess it varies an anme shouldn't be long if not necessary example inuyasha it was stretched beyond neccessity. plots began to be repeated etc. but all in all i love anime so i watch em all and dont complain much.
    I agree with Inuyasha, it's too spread out. You could miss about 10 episodes, and continue watching afterwards still knowing the plot, too many flashbacks and useless drabble (at times). I guess it's great for people who can't really stand having a 'watching schedule' if they watch it on tv, but rather watch whatever suits their mood at the time.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    well inuyasha looks like a dog doesn't him, so Inuyasha's nick in our spanish anime community is inuperro we don't say perra because inyasha is a male name.!!!! i hope you'll understand!!!!
    You guys do realise that Inu means Dog in Japanese don't you?
    It's like calling him Dog Dog (if I'm understanding this right)
    Anyway who cares....

Also Inu Yasha is finished (finally) it finished in Japan sometime last year, I think it made it over the 200 episode mark.

Moving right along...
    Shows I would like to end: I'd like Bleach to end relatively soon. It's a great series and I love it... that's why I want it too end. I think it should end while it's still original and good before it turns into another Naruto or Inu Yasha. I would be happy if it ended with 51 episodes. No longer. For this is a series I would like to own on DVD one day.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really think Gundam should end, as great as the series might be. Digimon and Pokemon too. :T

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast