Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anime Series That You Wish Would End

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime Series that have boring stories and lack of graphics. Also those Anime series that has been shown a long time ago and is shown at the present and future.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want naruto to end, its a great anime but i just want to see it end

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah. Inuyasha should just wrap it up. For the anime it starts to get REAL old in the hundreds with the millions and millions of filler eppisodes where they are like, looking for Naraku. I'm just like GET ON WITH IT!
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually like long-running series!(<-weird?^^ They tend to leave behind a stronger impression on audiences and create a huge fanbase in the process.

I think its about time Conan ended though, even though I love this anime loads. It would take a much longer time before Conan finally returns back to Shinichi/confesses his identity to Ran; so yep.. I think either a movie to conclude or a special would be nice!

^badslildevil : Inuyasha has ended!^-^
    Last edited by virginkid; Jun 07, 2005 at 09:15 AM.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    O.K., I feel that Inuyasha needs to go away. And for the record, all of you that said power rangers need to go away must not have read the question. ANIME Series That You Wish Would End. Power rangers isn't an anime. It does need to call it quits though.

Newbie animemaster may be famous one day animemaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    full metal alchemist

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animemaster
    full metal alchemist
    It has already ended.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    tom goes to mayor needs to end!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast